You Belong To Me

"Waw! You guys are so pretty!" Trixie exclaimed in to the microphone that was stood in front of her. The crowd went crazy as they looked up at her. I didn't realize how famous and looked up to she really was. It wasn't hard to see why. She was talented and a kind hearted spirit.  I felt warm inside as she gave us a glimpse of her smile. I felt like royalty sat at the front . I had the best view of her set. Why was she so gorgeous?

"Does she have to stand?" Said the drunk girl behind me loudly. I raised my head a little higher ignoring her as I smiled at Trixie . I wasn't sure if Trixie heard her but she did turn a little to look behind me. I sat back down in my seat. This girl is testing my patience.

"So. I'm going to play a little song for you guys. It's one of my own and I know some of you already know it. So if you do. Don't be scared to sing along." She said. She began to adjust the fastener on her guitar. The audience still shouting and cheering excitedly. She plucked a few strings of her guitar with her fingers and played a few little notes to warm up. The concentration on her face as she looked down at her guitar. I looked like a happy puppy as I stared at her. I felt my heart thump a little as I gazed at her.  She pressed her lips against the mic and took a breath.

"Let the rain come in the window screen,

Loose a dollar in the vending machine,

Spill a coffee on my new pair of jeans,

 Cos you belong to me.". Trixie looked over at me as she sung. My heart fluttered as her voice echoed the room silencing all the audience. She had this spell over every one.

Gimme traffic I got plenty of time,

Cold water In the shower that's fine,

I can stand here in the waiting line,

Cos you belong to me .  Her face was so beautiful as she sung so sweetly and in key. I felt my body sway side to side as she sang.  The notes of the guitar playing sweetly over the speakers.

"And I. Breathe you in the morning,

And I move with you at night,

And, oh , when you kiss me ,If I could fly I'd take you with me, up to the stars and we'll name them as we go."  Her eyes shot to me as she sung the last part and I felt every inch of my body cover with goose bumps. Was she aiming that at me?  I felt chilly as her voice filled my ears. The room was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. She sang so beautifully. My eyes were fixed on her the entire performance.  She approached the end of her song.

"Up to the stars and we'll name them as we go.". As she stepped back from the mic and the crowd went ballistic. Standing up from their chairs and chanting at Trixie. She took a little bow and blew a kiss towards the crowd. She turned to face me and blew a kiss toward me. I gushed a little as she stared at me.  All of a sudden I felt a bump in my arm as the girl who had earlier been slating me pushed from behind me and stood at the side of me. What the actual fuck.

"I love you Trixie!" She screamed as she stood next to me, swaying. Trixie's smile fell as she looked at the young girl. She was wearing a "Trixie Mattel" t-shirt with a picture of Trixie's face on it. She WAS a die hard fan girl.

"Thank you. You to" Trixie answered awkwardly. The girl turned to me.

"Hear that. She loves me not you" She said angrily. I frowned at her stupidly. Why was she being such a jerk? 

"I'll have you know, that I personally know Trixie" I bragged. Let's see how she takes that. The girl turned to me with the most evil look in her eye. Oh dear.

"No you don't! Your just a city girl who works on the corner of streets to pay her rent." She slurred. What!? My temper now reached boiling point as she raised her lip looking at me in disgust .Trixie was stood in silence on the stage as she looked down at the commotion coming from this girl and I. We were both being loud and the crowds of party goers were now looking this way.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are!" I shouted angrily. I could see red and I was sick of being spoken to like shit in this stupid town. The girl stepped back and laughed. Is she for real?

"Don't get your knickers in a twist. That is if you have any on." She muttered. She is calling me a prostitute! Right! I have had enough of this cunt's shit.

"Um, could you not speak like that to her" Trixie shouted over the mic. My temper was raging. The whole club turned to face the front of the stage. I stood up straight and squared up to the girl.

"I have had just about enough of your shit. Go and sit down little girl!" I shouted. Before I could even think about my actions. I put my hands up in front of me and pushed the girl, accidentally on purpose, in to the table behind her. Whoops right? She stumbled a little but stopped her fall by putting her hand to the side of her and on to the top of the table. Her face was now red with anger. She lunged toward me, knocking me to the floor. She was lying on top of me "trying" to hit my face. I lifted my right hand and took a handful of her hair and pulled hard making her shout in pain. My other hand blocking her hits.

"Someone break it up!" I heard a voice say from the crowd. I heard a muffling noise over the microphone and clipping of heels coming towards me. I felt the girl being lifted off me but I was in such a rage I kept a hold of her hair. A fistful of her hair was tightly in my grasp,wrapped around my fingers.She stopped hitting me so I used my left hand to try and get a few punches in.  As the girl was being lifted off I could see Trixie's face at the right side of the girl looking down at me with a shocked expression. Her mouth agape.

"You can leave go of her hair now" She said. I obeyed Trixie straight away and let go of the girls hair as a security guard dragged the girl off me. Trixie extended her arm to me to help me up off the floor. I took her warm hand in mine and she pulled me up from the sticky club floor. Trixie brushed down my dress in a motherly way and patted my hair down. She put her hand under my chin and lifted it gently for me to look in to her eyes. My heart was now throbbing in my chest. I was full or angry rage. I shook with anger.

"Are you Ok? Are you hurt? Did she hurt you?" She said in a scared and concerned voice. I shook my head and looked over Trixie's shoulder toward the girl. She was hot, sweaty and breathing heavily with the security guard holding her hands behind her back. Her face had a few marks from where I had swung at her. 

"I'm fine. I'm fine" I said looking down at myself. Trixie's face turned from a scared expression to an angry one. Her eyebrows furrowed and her lips pressed tightly together . She turned her head speedily and took her hand away from my chin and pointed to the girl.

"Get her out of my sight! I don't want her in the club. Get her out. NOW!" She shouted. I was taken aback as Trixie shouted. I didn't ever expect her to shout the way she did. The security guard gave a nod and began to pull her out of the club. The crowd mumbled and murmured quietly as they looked over to Trixie and me. 

"I don't know what came over me. I am so sorry Trixie. I have ruined everything." I said in disappointment. Trixie turned back to me and took my hands in hers. 

"Don't you worry. Are you sure you are ok? That girl comes to all my shows and treats a majority of my fans like crap. She needed to be told" Trixie said. I felt a little more relaxed as she held my hands tightly and stroked the tops of them with her thumbs. Well I am glad I was the one to put her in her place. What a jerk. Being like that to random people. She didn't know anything about me and she judged me. Karma is a bitch.