Chapter 8

Since I love y'all soooo much i decided to update 2 more chapters.

Laylah Pov

"How do I look?" I sighed as I looked in the mirror.

"That is ugly. Take it off" Kc said. I frowned and sat down on the sofa.

"No she doesn't

"No she doesn't. But you do need to change. We wanna look like bad bitches tonight not bad studs"

I smacked my teeth and sighed.

"I like it" Tory said

"Thank you at least someone does" I rolled my eyes

"Of course he likes it. Come on I got the perfect dress for you" Kc grabbed my arms and dragged me to her bag.

"I don't wanna wear a dress" I whined

"Well you're wearing one tonight. We gone get you fucked up and you gone find you a good looking nigga fuck"

"Hell no. Ian fucking a random person" I shouted

"Chill I was joking" her eyes roamed the room as she bit her lip "maybe"

"Don't listen to Kc" Kayla laughed

"So who all meeting us there?" I asked

"Oh Eric, Swan, Marjena, Quan, and I don't think Bryson coming" Kc said as she searched in her bag for a dress.

"Why would he come?" I frowned

"Because Swan invited him duh" Kayla laughed

"Bruh" I smacked my teeth and sighed "This shit is getting annoying. Why are y'all always inviting him places where imma be? Y'all do that shit on purpose man. Now I gotta go to this club and act like ion see the nigga" I huffed and stood up to get my hair supplies.

"Somebody is mad" Tory mumbled

"Yea I'm mad. Ever since I got here I've been seeing him every where I go"

"That ain't our fault. I thought you would wanted him to come since this is your last night being here" Kc said

"Why would I want that? We don't date anymore. And he has a whole girlfriend out here. I have nothing to say to that man"

"Damn I said I don't think he is coming so don't worry"

"Speaking of girlfriend. Laylah did you tell them what happened at Cheddars?" Tory asked me

"nah cause it ain't important" I shrugged and started to comb my hair

"What happened?" Kayla frowned

"Amber walked up to Laylah asking her all kinda questions and shit about Bryson"Tory said. I sighed because I knew how Kayla and Kc were. They are quick to pop off.

"Questions like?" Kc asked

"She kept asking her was she with Bryson last night"

"I would've been like yes bitch I was now what" Kc moved her hands as she talked and rolled her eyes.