Chapter 24

Laylah POV

"Girl what the hell is going on?" Kc sipped her tea then bit a piece of her bagel. Right now we were on facetime.

I rolled my eyes and sighed "look I didnt do anything. Kayla got mad about the situation and exposed him and that girl Amber. I didn't ask her to do it but im not mad that she did it either" i said truthfully as i walked around Walmart.

"So that shit she was saying was true?"

"I don't know about the sleeping with the friend part but everything else yes its true" I picked up some beef and sat it in my cart.

"girlllllll" she shook her head "Bryson my homie and all but he need to get his shit together. And that Nigga is mad as fuckkkkk. Like he been in his own little world. He been popping off on everybody on the bus too. I think this tour gone be bad"

"Oh i forgot yall are on tour right now" i shrugged "But that has nothing to do with me. I'm doing just fine without him. He don't gotta claim my child. Its all good" deep down i was kind of hurt because the man that i once loved is doing this shit to me. I remember the first conversation we had about kids. He was so supportive and understanding now its like he is a whole new person.

-----

Flashback

"I was on Instagram and few days ago. And I posted a picture of us along time ago at your concert. And I was looking at the comments. Someone commented a nickname for us"

"What did it say?"

"It said #teamLayson"

"That would be a good name for our future child" he mumbled

"Wait what?..."

"What's wrong with you?" He frowned

"Nothing... I mean you kinda caught me off guard with that" I chuckled

"You don't wanna have kids with me or something?"

"I mean of course in the future but its kinda early to be even mentioning having kids now" I said.

"I know what you mean" he nodded his head. I sighed in relief. This dude is in 2030 and I'm still in 2017. At least let me say I love you first before you talk about kids.

"I never asked you this I don't think" he started to say

"Asked me what?"

"Why don't you have kids yet? You not getting any younger you know"

I froze and sighed. I knew he was going to ask this question sooner or later.

"I mean...to be honest I haven't found the person I want to have kids with yet and.."

Say it Laylah! Its not that hard!

"And what?"

"I'm not able to have kids" I mumbled

"Wait huh?"

"Im not a-"

"Wait. I heard what you said. But what do you mean? You are a man!?" He asked

"No I'm not a man!" I yelled

"Lies!" I heard Eric yell from out the hallway then I heard the bathroom door close.