Chapter 17

Bryson Pov

"This hotel makes me feel rich as hell" Swan walked out the kitchen with a white robe on and some slippers.

"Nigga go put some damn clothes on" I frowned and slid on my shoes.

"Where you going?"

"Laylah texted me this morning. She said she wanna meet up at the Lennox mall" I don't know what took her ass so long to text me back but I was just happy that she did.

"Damn so yo begging actually did work. Im surprised she didn't block yo desperate ass"

"Shut the fuck up"

"I'm just saying. But you go ahead. Imma call up one of my cousins and we gone ride around the A"

"What cousin?"

"Rashawn"

"Oh I thought he was in jail"

"He was. He just got out a couple weeks ago"

"Oh damn" I stood up and grabbed my phone to see how long my uber would take to get here. "Aye Swan"

"Yo" Swan hopped on the sofa and started eating his bowl of cereal.

"I had a dream about fish last night"

"Oh shit. You got Amber pregnant?!" He yelled and choked a little

"No nigga. I dont think so"

"Oh my god Bryson" Swan rubbed his head and sighed "how many fish was it?"

"2"

"Oh my god! She having twins! You done fucked up now"

"I think she is pregnant. She been throwing up lately. And she been complaining about head aches"

"Damn my nigga. You had one job! One job! Use a condom. Dats all you had to do"

"I know that!" I yelled out in frustration "I'm really praying that she isn't pregnant. I can't have a baby with her while I'm trying to get back with Laylah"

"Damn man. When laylah find out she definitely gone forget yo ass"

"You not helping"

"I'm just saying. Did you sleep with anybody else besides Amber?"

"Uh" I rubbed my face and sighed

"Aw shit. Its more women? You gotta do better"

"I know you ain't talking. You a bigger hoe than me"

"But I use condoms dumbass!" Swan said in a duh tone. It seemed like he was madder than I was.

"Look imma ask Amber to take a test when I get back"

"How many girls was it?"

"Uh" I nervously chuckled and scratched my neck "like 4 or 5"

Swan smacked his teeth and threw his hands in the air "this nigga"

"But I used condoms with all of them except one"

"And who is that?"

"I can't tell you. She made me promise not to tell nobody" I wasn't going to call Laylah out like that. I knew how she was.

"Well whoever the fuck she is, you betta hope she not knocked up"

"I don't think she is. I pulled out but even if she was I think she would tell me"

"You don't know that. These hoes be capping"

"She not a hoe" I smacked my teeth

"If she slept with you knowing you have a girlfriend she is. And you are too"