Chapter 28

Laylah pov

"Yall its time" Denzel yelled. Everybody gathered in the middle of the yard as they held up their phones. Kayla couldn't stop jumping up and down. Ms. Mayweather was still flirting with one of my coworkers. Mind you he is 19 by the way. And everyone else was watching as my dad gave me the huge black balloon. My heart was pumping out of my chest right now. I was just thinking about all kinds of baby names.

Cameras were flashing. Denzel grabbed the needle and winked at me.

"Ok yall on the count of 3!" Kayla yelled

"One!"

I closed my eyes as my smile extended.

"Two!"

My grip tightened as i held my breath

"Thr-"

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" I opened my eyes and saw Kc running towards us in her new high heels. "I told yo ass i was coming damn bouta make me break my neck n shit" she yelled. She sounded outta breath.

I heard mumbling things and staring at her.

"Fuck yall looking at!?" Sje frowned

"Oh Lord she so damn ghetto" i rubbed my head.

"Girl bring yo ass over here cursing shit. Ghetto ass hoe" Kayla grabbed her arm and drug her to where she was standing.

"damn she ghetto" somebody mumbled but i didnt know who.

It was like something sparked in Kc. She didnt mind her friends calling her ghetto but when other people said it she gets pissed off.

"Whoever said that can suck my fuckin dick and choke" she said then turned to me with a smile. "heyyyy girl" she pulled me into a hug and whispered "im so sorry bitch" then joined the crowd again.

"Ok yall can continue!" She yelled then pulled out her phone.

"Ummm ok" Denzel chuckled

"Lets try this again. One!"

"Two!"

"Three!" Everybody yelled and Denzel popped the balloon.

It was like everything froze. My heart dropped. Pink confetti came out of the balloon and everyone screamed from excitement.

I, whoever was still frozen.

"Lay we gone have a daughter" De smiled and embraced me with a hug. Then my father. Then Kayla. And of course Kc ass pushed everyone out the way and squeezed the shit outta me.

"Congratulations bitchhhhhh" she screamed as she got on Snapchat. "my bitch havin a girllllllllllllllllllll! Aha aha aha" she stuck her tongue out and started popping her butt. i burst out laughing and joined her.

"Ah aha ah" i stuck my tongue out and started milly rocking.

"Fuck it up suh" kayla yelled causing everyone to laugh.

"Damn imma have me a granddaughter" my dad smiled as he wiped a tear.

"Are you crying" i frowned

"Huh?" He sniffed "nah. The smoke from the grill was fucking with my eyes"

"Awwww daddy " i pouted and hugged him

"I thought i was your d-"

"Anywayyyyy!" I cut Denzel off and glared at him. "Lets eat" i smiled And walked towards the table.

Bryson pov

"Aw damn bro" swan said as he looked down at his phone.

"What?" i glanced at him then back at my phone. Sound check was in about 30 minuets so right now i was just chilling.

I was actually texting this girl I met a couple days ago. She seemed like a "good girl" but i kinda liked it.

I wasnt taking this serious though because i wasnt trying to make the same mistake 3 times.

"Laylah having a girl and damnnnnn she got thick. Nigga you must of not been hitting it right cause her ass was not this big with you" he laughed

"Akiki"

"I'm deadddd. Kc so damn ghetto" he shook his head

"How you know what she having?" Not that I cared

"Kc posted it on snapchat" he shrugged. "and why the fuck is that old lady twerking" he burst out laughing "yo they lit asf"

I rolled my eyes and put in my air pods. I didn't wanna hear shit about Laylah or what she got going on.

Wyd
-me

on my way to this photo shoot. wyd?
-model chick📸

Doing a sound check. We need to link tho 💛 I miss yo fine ass
-me

Stop lying🙄 u tryna fuck
-model chick📸

nah ian like that babygirl. i just wanna see you😘
-me

yea w.e I'll let you know when I'm free
-model chick📸

"Shawty trippinnnnnn" i yawned and sat my phone down

"Who?"

"That model chick we met a couple days ago. I said i wanna link she gone say you just tryna fuck. im like damnnnnn its like that" i chuckled

"i would've been like I am but you aint have to say it like that"

"Ion trust these hoes nomo bruh"

"I been telling yo ass that for yearrrrsss. Black folks dont fuckin listen"

"shut up Nigga" i laughed

"Bryson we ready for you"

"Ight" i put my phone in my back pocket then hopped on stage with everybody else. Tonight i was going to be performing with a couple people. Drake, HER, PartyNextDoor and more. Right now I had to just focus on me.

----------------

Y'all follow me on Instagram @the_official_trish