Chapter 19

Bryson Pov

"Bryson you really killing my vibe right now my nigga. I just feel the negative energy rubbing off on me" Swan said as he took a shot of Hennessey. I smacked my teeth and looked around the club. Ever since Laylah told me about how she felt, I've been in kind of a bad mood. But tonight I was at this new club and I was trying to find me a girl to take my mind off Laylah. But so far I saw no one.

"Swan shut up" I said plainly as I leaned on the bar.

"You really need to get your shit together Bry" 

"I don't wanna hear that right now bruh. I'm tryna find me a baddie"

"That's what got your ass in this situation now"

I drowned Swan out as I watched this bad add chocolate chick walk by me. She was beautiful as hell too. I just had to talk to her.

"I'll be back" I sat my drink down and walled towards her.

"Now why are you walking around this club by yourself?" The girl turned around and smiled at me

"Oh I know you! Aren't you the guy who sings that song Wild Things"

I chuckled and rubbed my beard "Wild Thoughts and yea but my name is Bryson"

"Right" she laughed "im Renee" she held her hand out and I shook it.

"You still didnt answer my question"

"Oh" she held her forhead and looked around the club "I was with my home girls but I don't know where they went"

"Well I guess you can chill with me for the rest of the night. You want a drink?" I grabbed her hand and lead her to the bar.

"Oh no. I don't drink anymore"

"Oh fr. Well that's good drinking is bad for you anyway" I laughed

"Yea. So..." She looked around the club and there was an awkward silence.

"You live here in the A?"

"Oh nah. I'm only here for a week. It's my sister's wedding in a couple days"

"Oh that's wassup"

"How about you?"

"Nah. I live in Kentucky"

"Yoooo Bryson im buggin. Is it just me or is that Laylah's friend Tory dancing all up on another nigga?" Swan walked up to me with a frown on his face

"Oh hell nah that nigga gayyy" I frowned and turned my head. Well at least i know he isn't tryna get with Laylah.

"Damn Bry you got a girl already and we just got here" Swan laughed "I'm Swan" he shook Renee's hand.

"Hi" Renne smiled shyly

"Oh shit this my shiii" Renee yelled as Fefe by Nicki Minaj and 6ix9ine blasted through the speakers. She ran to the dance floor and I followed. I knew her ass was about to start twerking so I got behind her and grinded on her as she danced to the music. She was fucking it up to be honest.

"Oh shit" I mumbled as she sped up and did a little grind to it. She was all up on me and I could feel my dick getting hard so I knew it was time for me to go.

After about 4 more songs we both were tired and I was honry asf. I was ready to go back to the hotel and fuck the shit out of this girl but I thought about what Swan said and I didn't have anymore condoms.

"What you tryna do?" I whispered in her ear. She smirked and put her hands in my pants. This girl was wild asf.

"Come to the back" she nodded her head and followed me to the back of the club. It was always empty in this part so I knew no one would see us.

She quickly pushed me into the wall and got on her knees and unzipped my pants. I was having the time of my life right now.

Laylah pov

I sat in my room as I bit my bottom lip. I haven't talked to Denzel ever since he yelled at me and it kind of hurt my feelings. I missed him and I hated the fact that he was so mad at me. A part of me wanted to call him but I just couldn't push myself to do so. I felt like everything was messing up lately.

I sighed when I heard someone knocking on my front door. I prayed that it was Denzel because I really wanted to talk to him.

When I got to the front door I looked through the peep hole to see Denzel. My stomach filled with butterflies and I felt happy asf.

A smile spread across my face and I unlocked the door. When we got face to face all he did was stare at me and it was making me nervous. Most of the time he would just barge in and go straight to my kitchen but this time he was just so different.

"Can I come in?" He asked

"Uh yea" I cleared my throat and quickly tied my robe remembering that I only had on a tank top and some pajama shorts.

"Laylah I'm not even gone lie and say I'm not low-key hurt because I am but I'm not the type of person that just leaves someone I care about. Yea I wanted that to be my baby but hey we can get past that. And it's not like we were dating when it happened. But I just need you to tell me what you want so I won't be confused the whole time" he sat on the sofa and sighed.

I stood at the door with my arms crossed as I bit my lip.

I sighed "I wanna be with you" it took everything in me to say that.

"Are you still taking to Bryson? On a relationship type level. And don't lie"

"No. I swear I'm not. I already told him that we can't do this anymore and that I want you" I mumbled as I looked down at my feet.

"Alright princess come here" I smiled low-key and walked towards him. He grabbed my wrist and looked up as he kissed my hand.

"Your my girl Lay. Mine. Not Bryson's or any body else's you hear me?" He said strictly. I nodded my head.

"You understand?" He asked

"Yes I understand De" I laughed

"Alright now gimme a kiss" I leaned down and gave him a peck on the lips.

"You hungry?" He stood up and fixed his jeans

"I'm always hungry"

"Say less. Come on princess" he grabbed my hand and lead me to the door.

------------------

I got a new phone now so I will be uploading again. I missed this app so muchhhhh. But what are your thoughts?