Chapter 26

Bryson POV

It was now Saturday afternoon and I was laying in my bunk bed as i waited on us to arrive at my next show. I wasn't surprised that it was in Atlanta. Swan had reminded me that today was Laylah's gender reaveal but I didn't really care about all that. The bus was full of sleeping bodies and I had nothing to do. All i saw on Instagram was crazy videos and girls doing makeup and putting on their lace fronts. I was bored out of my mind.

If me and Laylah were still together she would probably be blowing up my phone right now. I chucked at the thought of our first phone call. Im surprised i still remember it.

Its crazy how I keep trying to get her out of my mind but i keep thinking about her 95% of the time. At times i wish we had never met so i can just move on with my life. Maybe I should try to talk to her but the shit that her sister pulled got me 38 hot. I just know she told Kayla all that shit. She probably gave her the idea to put that shit on Instagram.

Plus Laylah seems happy with that bitch Nigga so who am i to mess that up.

My phone vibrated indicating i had a text message. I looked down and saw it was from my homeboy Eli.

Yoooo you tryna hit the club after yo concert??
-Eli

Nah im not really in the mood g
-me

Aww Nigga u wack
-Eli

I smacked my teeth and continued Scrollin on ig. But sighed when I saw a post that Laylah made. I dont get it. ive blocked her from all social media but some how she always seems to pop up.

Liked by Guessiamswan, Queen Naija, H

Liked by Guessiamswan, Queen Naija, H.E.R and 73,299 others

Laybae: I'm so exciteddddd. My gender reveal party is finally here. It will start at 2 pm so make sure you are there. The info is in my bio. Im just so happy to finally have this moment. Yall dont know how much im going to love my baby boy/girl!❤ (this is my niece)

2053 comments

"Wow" i mumbled then scrolled past the post. What if this baby is actually mine. I would be missing all of the great moments but I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to see me there. Knowing her, she'll probably curse me the fuck out then send signals for me to dick her down afterwards. She so confusing

A part of me wanted to be petty and pop up but ion want no issues and I need to stay out of the media. I already know Kaylah ass is there and from my understanding her and Eric aren't on good terms right now because of that post she made. I already knew Eric was gonna get mad so im not surprised. Shii he wanna marry that girl so i know he'll forgive her ass by Monday. ian gone cap, they lowkey goals. They been together for almost 3 years now and haven't broken up once. That's how I'm tryna be.

Seconds later I got a text from Amber.

Look I know we not on good terms right now but i just wanted to tell u I have a doctors appointment Wednesday just in case u wanted to come
-this bitch🤦🏾