Chapter 23

Excuse the mistakes

Kayla pov

My blood was boiling right now. The shit that Laylah was telling me made me wanna beat the fuck out of Bryson.

She had told me that he wasn't claiming their child already but i didn't know that he was talking bad about her and calling her bitches n shit. Thats one thing i dont play about. He aint gonna be walking around talking about my damn sister.

And I was even more mad because he doesn't even know that Amber was fucking around with one of his homeboys. So that damn "child" that she I having might not even be his. My sister may be stubborn, hardheaded, petty, annoying, sensitive and alot more things but she is not a hoe. She would never fuck 2 niggas during the same time period.

"I could be petty and drive to their house right now and beat both of their ass but i got a better Idea" I smiled. Laylah sighed.

"Kayla im over it. For real. Just let that man be" i knew deep down she was just as mad as i was but she was just trying not to get stressed out.

"No cause im done with this bullshit. He wanna call you a hoe and shit. Imma expose both they asses. I dont know why Bryson doing this shit but he gone regret every fucking thing"

"If you do that it might jeopardize you and Eric's relationship"

"I DONT GIVE 3 FUCKS!! I wouldn't have to do it if he would just keep his damn brother on a leash"

"Why you gotta bring this on social media tho Kay?"

"Cause that's the only way he gone here your side of the story plus I want the world to know how he really is"

"Don't do that Kayla forreal. You and Eric just got engaged. And plus there is no point. I'm happy now"

"No the fuck your not" I yelled. She was just trying to hide her anger. I know everything about that girl. I know when she is mad.

"Mommy can i go outside with Booboo and Baybay" Kyle asked while he held his basketball.

"Yea go ahead. Don't go past the pecan tree. And if i see you in that street again imma beat yo ass" Last time he went outside with them badass kids Booboo and Baybay that nigga was doing the shoot in the middle of the street while a car was coming. At times i think something is wrong with that boy.

"I know mommy" he rolled his eyes and walked out the door.

"Anyway girl like i was saying your not fine with this so me being your sister i will handle it for you. Now I'll call you back wen I'm done" After i said that I hung up the phone and got on my Instagram.

Bryson pov

I laughed at Amber and her daughter while they tried to do the "woah challenge". It was funny as hell because they were doing it wrong.

I barley saw Amber's daughter. Most of the time she was either at Amber's mom house or spending the night at her friend house. I thought it was kinda messed up that she barley sees her daughter but who am I to judge. I barley see mine now🤷🏾

"Y'all look like some damn stiff ass monkeys just throwing ya arms everywhere" i laughed

"Oh shut up. I dont know what you're talking about. We killed that. Aint that right?" She asked her daughter

"Yea yall killed it alright" i said sarcastically.

"Whew I'm tired now" Amber sighed and sat beside me.

"I'm not. Let's do something else" her daughter cheered.

"Not right now baby. Mommy is tired"  Amber grabbed her phone and laid her head on me.