7. Sad Night

The two stepped into his apartment. She spot 2 big luggages in the living room and another one in the bedroom with its door widely open. His apartment is neater than what she imagined it to be.

Kate turned to him who's been standing behind her. Dropping her bag and coat on the floor, she whispered, "is it too soon?"

"Yes." Seung Hyun immediately clash his lips unto hers, putting his palms on both her cheeks. Her stomach flutters, her heart beats way too fast and her mind froze.

He's being soft and aggressive at the same time and she's just... taking it all in.

Seung Hyun tilt his head, leading the rhythm as he continue to kiss her passionately. "Promise me you won't run in the middle of the night." He whispered below her ears as he take her clothes off then glueing his lips to her neck. "It's already dawn, Mr. Choi." She unbutton his, closing her eyes in pleasure.

They broke their kiss in order to fill their lungs with oxygen, he lift her up with her legs wrapping his torso. Kate follows his lead, wherever he takes her to. She's going to give it all in.

Dropping her gently on the bed, Seung Hyun moved the strands of hair that's been covering her face with his left hand while the other supports his weight. She lifted her hand, stroking her fingers to his forehead. "We..." she breathed, "...we're taking a big risk."

Right now, he's no longer controlling himself. He's going to be greedy. Not only for seeing her, but wanting her for himself.

"I want you."

—•—•—

Seung Hyun woke up after getting a good couple of hours sleep, he smiled after seeing the beautiful lady who's still in her deep sleep beside him. He then took a quick shower and pack his remaining things to the luggage, waking her up with all the noise.

"You're up early." Kate sat down with blanket covering her tightly as she rub her eyes. "I'm always up early, Ms. Kate." He walked to her, giving a peck on her lips. Kate smiled as they pull apart.

Seung Hyun grabbed his white t-shirt for her to use and put it on the bed. He stands still, gathering up the courage to say what's in his mind, "Kate."

She's startled with him calling her name, confused with the sudden serious expression that's painted across his face. "Yes?" She replied.

"Use this place."

And now she's getting more startled. We barely know each other and he's letting me to live at his place? She thought. "Seung Hyun, don't you think this is way too soon? You're leaving."

"Because I'm leaving. I want you to use this place and not that house." Seung Hyun doesn't want her to be with Daniel under the same roof, that's why he's asking her to live here. "Just say yes. I own this so you don't have to pay any rent." He continued. "Just the electricity bills, gas and water." He mumbled.

Instead of saying yes or no, she simply say, "are you coming back?"

His heart wrecked. Her eyes watered.

"There's so many things that I can't promise you, Ms. Kate. I can't promise you that I'll text or call you everyday or that I'll be be truthful to every question the interviewer asks."

"But I will. I will be back yet I can't promise you that it'll be soon." He holds her hand, giving a little comfort through it. "There's still so many things that we ought to know between each other, Ms. Kate. I'm a strange man." He randomly said.

"I promise you, I'll be back."

—•—•—

Kate spent a few days to move in to Seung Hyun's place. She promised the Addingtons that she'll visit them once in a while for Sunday brunch. Meanwhile, Daniel surely wasn't happy with the sudden decision.

After Seung Hyun left, they text each other whenever they got some free time.

He's busy with photoshoots and shooting his upcoming movie. She's busy with work and coming up with new recipes. Aside from everything, they manage themselves to text at least... once a week.

Feeling exhausted after working and moving in, she stands on the balcony with a glass of wine in her hand. Looking up, her eyes began to water. "I miss you." She said to the starless sky and the bright moon.

"I miss you, Seung Hyun."