8. Telling the Boys

"Hyung, why are you so quiet these days?" Lee Seung Hyun, or better known with the name Seungri asked. "Yes Hyung, what's going on?" Daesung ask as well.

Seung Hyun turns to both Seungri and Daesung, lying with a poker face, "nothing's going on."

It's been months from his last night in London and he wants to be back. However, he's stuck with countless work because he postponed them for the gallery. Even with the back and forth texts, his longing can't vanish with that.

"You've been distracted though." Seungri continued, not letting go before he spoke a word.

Seung Hyun haven't told a single soul about Kate. He wants to, but they both promised to keep their so called relationship hidden first because everything is complicated. They made love? Yes. Are they in a relationship? Not really. "I'm okay guys." He replied with a smile, forcing them to believe.

Yet, he's battling his thoughts. Should I tell them? I at least need to tell them. He thought to himself, pulling his phone out to text Kate.

"Can I tell the boys?" He sent the message to her and got a phone call instead. Seung Hyun excused himself, heading to the porch for privacy. "Ms. Kate." He called her name softly over the phone.

Kate can hear his smile while calling her name, "you're going to tell them? When?" She asked. "I'm with them right now, so... now." He replied nervously. "Can I?"

She doesn't mind telling his friends about her but he needs to know that he's taking the right choice. "Of course! But I want you to be sure, Mr. Choi." He hear noises over the line, realizing that it's 10 in the morning her time and she's getting ready for work. "I am. I trust them."

After a few second pause, Seung Hyun asked, "how are you?" He walks around the porch, smoking his cigarette. "Getting ready to leave. I'm actually planning to visit the gallery sometime after lunch shift." She replied, waiting for a response. "You've been missing your mom a lot huh?"

"Yes, but today's for you." Her words made him smile widely. "I miss you too." He confessed for a hundredth time. "I gotta go now Mr. Choi, talk to you later." She immediately hang up, not letting him to say his goodbye.

He returned to the dining room of his house where his bandmates are still chatting loudly. Kwon Ji Yong, or G-Dragon, has been watching him silently over these past few weeks. He knew that Seung Hyun has something to say but can't, and he's just waiting for him to tell them. Little did he know that today's the day.

Seung Hyun sat on his seat, pouring some wine to his glass. "I'm seeing someone." He spontaneously reveal.

The room that was filled with loud voices became silent in an instant. Everyone showed a surprised look except one. Ji Yong.

Young Bae, or Taeyang is the first to lift his voice up, "you're not lying right, Hyung?" He can't hide his proud smile. "Aish, that can't be true!" Seungri shouted in disbelief.

"Her name is Kate. We met in London." Seung Hyun tells them as a proof. "Hyung... you're kidding right?" Daesung asked. "I'm telling you the truth."

Young Bae, Seungri and Daesung laughed in joy while Ji Yong walked to him. Giving a tight hug.

"I knew it." He said after pulling out from the brotherly hug. "You knew? How?" Seung Hyun asked in confusion.

"Because for a minute you're smiling uncontrollably and another quiet as if you're a mute." He joked. "But you're glowing as if you're a pregnant woman." He continued his joke, causing Seung Hyun to smack him on the arm in annoyance.

Everyone is questioning about the mysterious lady. Who she really is, how did they meet, when did they meet and et cetera.

"All I can say is that she exist, and she's 27." Seung Hyun gave minimal explanation. "When can we meet her, Hyung?" Ji Yong asked, having no idea that she lives miles away from them. "I'm not sure." He replied truthfully. "She's in London."

The four knows his brother too well. Even when they're very curious with the lady, they hold themselves from asking.

"You know the protocol guys, no one can know. Even my family don't." He said to the speechless boys, pausing for a few seconds before saying the most unexpected thing.

"I think I'm in love."