19. Opening

Putting up the signs of opening and promotions outside the store, Kate finally opens her own café in Hongdae. "Oesoe oseyo!" She and her other four staffs shout as the first customer comes in.

She wasn't expecting with such a busy first day. Lots of customers filled in and out of the store, coffee and bread on every table. She hopes that this will continue for long because this is how café works—busy at the openings but deserted as time goes by.

"Sajangnim, do we still have some more Chocolate Almond Croissant?" One of her staff asked, pointing out the empty storage of croissant. "No, I only make extras for Butter Croissant."

—•—•—

After such a long day, Kate returns to her apartment. Lying down on the couch helplessly, she closed her eyes for a couple of minutes before answering the ringing phone in her bag.

"Ms. Kate, congratulations on your big day." Seung Hyun said on his line. "Thank you, Mr. Choi. I received the flowers and it's proudly shown on the countertop." She replied goofily. "Ya, everyone can see that it's from me!"

"It says Mr. Choi, not Choi Seung Hyun or T.O.P. Don't be ridiculous." Kate returned to the couch to lie down again, charging some energy to her body. "Are you home?"

"No, I'm at Jung Jae Hyung's for dinner. I'll be going in a bit though since it's quite late." Kate can clearly hear voices from his line. "That explains the noise." She said, still resting her body like a corpse.

"I'm coming to your place." He said, can't wait for her to ask first. "Why are you coming to my place?"

"Because I want to. It's been days since I last saw you."

With the busyness of the opening and his packed schedule, they barely had time to see each other and Seung Hyun has been wanting to see her. "Let me just go to your house. You don't have any clothes at mine while I have my clothes at yours. So I'll go there, okay?"

She misses him too. Because they were separated for months before, she now can't stand to be away from him for more than a week.

"Okay." Seung Hyun said while preparing his things. "I'll get ready." She hanged up, not letting him to say another word.

Seung Hyun said his goodbyes to his seniors while Kate changed her shirt to a sweatshirt, putting on her long coat and a black mask before leaving her apartment.

—•—•—

After exiting the taxi, Kate assumed that Seung Hyun hasn't arrived yet since there is no sign of lights in his house. So she typed in the codes for the gate to open and let herself in. She then hang her navy blue coat on the hanger and set the heater temperature.

While waiting for Seung Hyun to be back home, Kate clean up some of the messy things in the 2nd floor of his house, being careful to not destroy any art in his house.

"Ms. Kate?" She heard the familiar voice from afar, making her to ditch the cleaning up process of his bedroom to see the person she's been waiting for. "Hi." She said after poking her head to see Seung Hyun in the living room.

"Imo came to clean this morning, why are you cleaning again?" He walked trough the house hallway to approach her. "Habit." She smiles, placing both her hands around his neck as Seung Hyun lean in for a kiss.

"So tell me, how was the first day?"

They walk into his room while Kate explain every single thing that happened earlier this morning. "I hope we're going have lots of customers again tomorrow." She continues as she finish tidying up.

Seung Hyun leaves her to the kitchen to grab two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine, then walks back quickly. "Yes please." She said as soon as she sees him with it.

He pours into the glasses and hand her one. "Come here." Seung Hyun pats the bed, signaling her to sit. "Thank you."

Kate gulps the wine slowly, savoring every second of being home with Seung Hyun. When she thought that the day couldn't be more perfect, he starts to massage her neck softly.

"Oh God." She close her eyes in pleasure as her tiredness being lifted up. "Don't think too much, Ms. Kate. Just do your best and everything will be alright." He says in such a soothing-deep voice.

She turns around to face him, "you're amazing."

"I know."