28. Second

"Kate!" He shouts once again as Kate hurries over to where he is. "What?" Seung Hyun hand her his phone immediately with a concerned look.

"Don't read the comments." He warned, afraid that she'll freak out over the absurd comments.

Kate keeps on staring at his phone, scrolling up and down repeatedly. "Why?"

She give his phone back, "it's weird seeing myself in an article. Why did they took pictures of me when I'm not even with you?" She asked to him and herself. "Ah maybe that's because I'm in your neighborhood."

"But we live in the same neighborhood..." She mumbles to herself. Seung Hyun is dazed with her calm reaction. He thought that Kate will babble in English like she always do when she freaks out. "Now everyone knows you. Are you okay with that?"

"I should be. After all I went to the party, didn't I?" She smiles.

—•—•—

After a few days, the two can exit the house without being suffocated by the reporters. YG Entertainment released an article regarding Seung Hyun's girlfriend being a foreigner but disclosing any private matters such as her name and nationality.

On her first day on opening the café after the holidays, she's busying herself with working at the kitchen lab. Kate knows that as soon as her employees come, they'll attack her with countless questions.

Just as she's in the midst of enjoying the peace, the youngest employee came in screaming out loud. "Chef!!"

Kate gives a smile at her who's running towards the kitchen lab. "Daebak. It's really you." Bo Ah carefully analyze her boss' face, couldn't believe that she's been working for T.O.P's girlfriend all along.

"When I thought you didn't know BIGBANG, you're actually dating one of the member. Whoa, this is amazing."

Kate chuckled at her cuteness. "Aren't you going to help me out?" She teased. Bo Ah quickly wash her hand to help her.

"How is it like? Dating an idol must be so thrilling. I used to imagine what will happen if I date an idol or actor."

It took a second for Bo Ah to laugh at her own confession, "when I say it, it became so weird."

"It's not weird at all. If I happen to know who T.O.P is before meeting him, I may have already fantasize myself with him." She chuckled while kneading the dough. "You didn't know who he is?"

"Enough with the questions Bo Ah-ssi." She chuckles.

—•—•—

"Where are you?" He said over the line. "At the apartment. Where would I be?"

"Home. I thought you're staying for another night. I came into an empty house when I'm craving Doenjjang Jiggae."

"You're drunk aren't you?" Unconsciously, she wear her coat and shoes before heading out. "Ani, ani. I'm sober. I'm just craving for Doenjjang Jiggae right now." Seung Hyun said dozing off.

Not ending their call, Kate arrived at his house in a few minutes. Good thing is that Seung Hyun bought the apartment where she use near his house. "You're here!! Oh I missed you so much, Kate-ah."

She toss her phone away to help him walk to his room. "You reek of alcohol. Why do you drink this much?"

Kate keeps on sighing while trying to undress his shirt, "come on, play with me."

"We'll play when you're all cleaned up. Now stay still so I can wash your face." Kate took her coat off and focused on taking care of drunk Seung Hyun. "The eldest and the youngest was playing sam yuk gu and I WON! I didn't even drink a drop of alcohol. I'm that good at playing sam yuk gu."

"Jinjja? Aren't you the one who keeps on losing?" She said in sarcasm.

Kate loves to tease him when he's wasted. Seung Hyun will show his angry voice and look while acting up like a complete toddler.

But this time, he doesn't show his angry voice or cute expression. Instead, he looks up to her eyes and said, "Kate-ah, marry me."

It feels like Seung Hyun is not even drunk. He said it so sure and serious yet he is, in fact, drunk. Kate skipped a breath before smiling to him, "we'll see about that." She replied to the second proposal, still patting his wet face with a towel. "Okay, you're good to go now."

She helped him up to walk to his bed. Seung Hyun immediately close his eyes as soon as his head touches the pillow. Kate cover his body with blanket then giving him a goodnight kiss on his cheek.

"Goodnight, baby T.O.P."