Chapter Twenty Eight

So... I lost my device. Again. *pauses to sob* Updates will be slowed again.

If you want something to blame, you can refer to the comment thread between me and Corazones on chapter twenty six. There is a decent excuse there.

 There is a decent excuse there

My name is Sang.

Right?

No, that's not it... What was my name again?

I'M THINKING. I'M THINKING. I'M THINKING. I'M THINKING. I'M THINKING. I'M THINKING. I'M THINKING.

Quit rushing me! I'm thinking!

The floors reach up to hug the walls.

The walls melt away into a puddle of blood. The blood soon covers the ground. I am swimming in blood.

Somehow—magic, probably—the ceiling is still in place despite the missing walls.

I laugh and laugh and laugh as I splash in the blood. I've always wanted to go swimming. Maybe I would drown and die if I went swimming...

The floor sways back and forth and I sway with it, my steps increasingly lurching.

I am lightheaded and dizzy as the room spins around me.

Where am I?

Oh, yeah.

The Eiffel Tower.

Or was it the Gothel tower?

"Look at all those tiny people!" I shriek, pointing at them.

I am at the top of the tower. I had fun climbing it. I am good at climbing. I climb my hair all the time.

"A bird!" I shout. "Look, a bird!"

I jump after the bird, chasing after it.

We run through a maze together, the bird and I.

Reaching a dead end, we trip over Jade who screams, "Watch where you are going, bitch!"

I laugh, "Don't you mean bitches? There are, after all, two of us."

"What the hell are you talking about, filth?!" Marie shouts.

"The bird," I answer simply, pointing at it.

"There's no fucking bird there!" Jade snarls.

"Yes, there is," I insist, looking right at it.

Marie hisses, "You're crazy!"

I look at her and burst into laughter.

I laugh. Long and hard. Maniacal. The laugh of one who has nothing left.

"Darling," I purr.  "I'm more than crazy. I'm abso-fucking-lutely mad."

Their horrified looks send me into hysterics once more.