2

(a/n it was my last day of school Geesus)

So, maybe Dallon and I like the same person, so what?

I closed my eyes as I stepped up the last step to my high school.

Only one more year.

I cringed as a girl held the front door open for me smiling.

"Morning Ryan." She said.

"Morning." I mumbled back, giving a slight nod of my head before disappearing down the hall.

The school had three floors, and around 1,200 people. That in its self scars me. But honestly, no one really knew about me or cared about me except for Dallon.

I smiled and waved at Dallon who was standing at my locker.

"Dal!" I waved at him. He slightly turned to face me, giving me the fakest smile I had seen in a long time.

"Hi Ryan." Dallon said, he hadn't called me Ryan since we first met, so that was a bit off. His eyes weren't on me either, they were on something behind me. I spun around and saw Brendon Urie standing and talking to Pete Wentz.

"Oh," I hummed as I closed my mouth to keep myself from gaping at the beautiful human being in front of me.

He never looked our way, which I have to admit made my heart sink a little. But Dallon (being the tall person he is) was able to keep and eye on him as the hallways became flooded.

"Wanna come over after school?" I asked tugging on Dallons sleeve.

"Maybe, I'm not sure." Dallon said still not looking at me. "My sister wants me home for Halloween this year." Dallon said as he shrugged.

"Oh, I get it. I'm visiting my dad the day after Halloween, so we couldn't have a sleepover." I said. Dallon nodded his eyes now drifting down the hallway.

Halloween was in 29 Days, meaning the Halloween dance was in 28 Days. Meaning I wanted a date to that dance, but I knew I wasn't gonna get one.

A/N
How's the story so far?
Hey everyone, it's ya sad 🅱️oi over here :/
So yeah today was my last day of school and wow it flew by so fast and I'm so sad
My crush sighed my yearbook so that's a plus :)
I tried not to cry today and I didn't at school but when I did no one saw me
So that's good I guess??
(Like no one but my friend is gonna read this from my school)
This year has been amazing and it's almost been a year since I got out of depression and that's a really big deal for me
It's been full of adventure, struggles, anxiety, laughs, and obstacles
But I loved it
And I'm gonna miss it
Being an 8th grader at my school is such a big deal at me school and that's a lot for me
So yeah, it's over, now it's summer and that means for you I'm gonna update more frequently probably lol
•Song Suggestion•: Northern Downpour by Panic! At The Disco
There's a photo of me in my yearbook with 'FRERARD' and 'RYDEN' written on my arms by Sofia and it's clear that it says that Oof
Um yeah I guess that's it
Oh what book should I update tomorrow?
Now I'm an 8th grader jesus that's scary
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~