23

I can't. Can I?

I picked up the pastel pink skirt. Heat rushed to my cheeks while my mind was racing.

Should I?

I could.

But it's for the dance. I want to surprise him for the dance. But maybe...

I stood up and took the towel off my waist and grabbed my boxers. I rolled them up as high as I could. I grabbed the skirt, right before I slide it on there was a knock at my door.

"Damnit!" I cursed throwing the skirt in my closet and grabbing my towel. "Hold on!" I could picture my mom with er ear pressed against the door. I threw the towel around my waist. "Come in!" I tried to hide my blush but it didn't work. My mom slowly pushed open the door.

"Sorry honey. I was just wondering if you would like to come out to dinner with me, Liam and-erm Cody tonight?" My mom put her hand behind her head, scratching the back of her neck.

"My friend and I are hanging out. So not tonight. Sorry." My mom honestly looked more relaxed once I said no.

"Oh that's ok honey." She left and closed my door. I checked my watch.

4:24

I took off the towel and picked up the skirt. I took a deep breath before slipping it on. I looked in the mirror.

I guess I don't look too bad.

I checked myself from the back to make sure my butt wasn't hanging out and we were all good.

I went to my closet and looked on the floor for a black shirt. I found a black Nirvana shirt. I shrugged and slipped it over my head.

I didn't have time to fix my hair so I just ran my hand through it a few times.

After that I started to head downstairs.

But how am I going to hide this from Liam and my mom?

I took my backpack and put it in front of my skirt. When I got downstairs I thanked god that they were both in the kitchen.

"Oh bye honey!" My mom waved. I smiled at her before bolting out the door. I threw my backpack on the porch before I started heading towards the bridge.

My high tops weren't tied but I would tie them later.

My heart skipped about seven beats when I saw Brendon standing there.

I tried to calm myself down as I walked up to him. My legs were cold but this was all for Brendon.

I walked on the bridge. Brendon looked up from his fingers when he heard me.

He opened his mouth to say something but as soon as he looked me up and down no words came out.

A/N
Yay.
Also my sister is coming home today and I'm so happy
I FOUND THE JOLLY RANCHERS THAT HAVE BEEN MISSING FOR LIKE WEEKS AND IM SO HAPPY
Um the days not over but I want to go swimming bc it's almost freaking 90 degrees outside
Uh idk what else to say here
I've basically been playing the sims 4 like all day lmao
•Song Suggestion•: Particular Taste by Shawn Mendes
•Fun Fact•: I'm not used to the heat
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~