27

I put my hands behind my back and walked back into the kitchen. I stood in front of Dallon.

"Dal?" Dallon didn't look at me but he hummed. "I'm so sorry." I felt more tears fall as I reached down and hugged Dallon around his shoulders. Dallon placed a hand on my arm. "I'm so sorry." I repeated hugging him tighter. Dallon chuckled and pulled my arms off of him.

"I couldn't breathe." I blushed and put my hands behind my back. "Come here you." Dallon hugged me and lifted me off the ground. I smiled and hugged him back putting my head in his chest. "Also you look great in the skirt. I'm sure Brendon loves it." Dallon whispered in my ear as he set me down.

"You're right. I do." Now Brendon stood up from his chair. Dallon looked at him and then at me.

"I won't if you don't want me to." I told Dallon. Dallon gave a weak smile but shook his head.

"I'm not gonna hold you back. I'll find someone, eventually." And with that Dallon kissed my cheek and waved to Brendon before leaving the house.

"Ry," Brendon stepped forward and hugged my waist. I blushed but put my head in his shoulder. "Let's go get changed and then I'll take you on our date." I nodded and grabbed his hand. He looked down at my skirt one more time. "Damn it looks so good on you." I blushed and put my hand over my mouth.

"I'll wear it if you want."

"Absolutely not. I don't want you to do things for me." Brendon said as he pulled my upstairs. I smiled as he pulled me into my room and started digging through my clothes.

"Bren, what if I want to wear it?" I ask and turned to the mirror looking at myself. I didn't look bad, I would like it if my legs weren't as exposed. But I could get used to it.

"Do you really?" I shrugged. "How about you wear pants this time and next time you wear the skirt?" Brendon offered handing me a pair of skinny jeans with holes in the knees. I nodded and took the pair from Brendon and walked out of the room to the bathroom across the hall.

I pulled the skirt off and rolled my boxers back down and pulled the skinny jeans on. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good in these too.

I walked out of the bathroom and back to my room. Brendon was standing there on his phone. As soon as I walked in he looked up and grinned.

"That's the Ryan I know." Somehow whenever Brendon said my name I didn't mind. It sounded good.

"Ryan huh?" I giggled and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Would you rather me call you Ry?"

"Either, I like it when you say both." I grinned as Brendon put his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder. We looked so perfect together. So, meant to be.

A/N
IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK
And I think I'm gonna post a new Ryden kik book :) stay tuned for that. If a lot of ppl want it I'll probably publish it tomorrow
But I keep picturing Ryan as jack and Brendon as Brooklyn bc guess what I'm still obsessed with them lol
I wentzed to Hot Topic today and I got two shirts and it was fun
I GOT TØP TICKETS AND WE'RE KN THE SECOND ROW LIKE WTFFFF THATS SO CLOSEEEEE
Um I didn't really do anything today
My sister got a red line from just standing in our hot tub
•Song Suggestion•: Tear in My Heart by Twenty Øne Piløts
•Fun Fact•: my hairs getting dyed pink on Wednesday

~enjoy killjoys~