Epilogue

"You almost ready? We have to leave in five minutes!" Brendon called to me rolling up the cuff of his sleeve.

"Yeah! Give me a minute!" I called back pulling on my left shoe. I grabbed my bag and walked to the mirror checking my hair. "Eh,"

"Come on!" Brendon whined leaning against the doorframe to our bedroom.

"Geez." I walked up to him linking my arm with his. "We can go now." And with that we started walking to the front door. I grabbed the keys and my water bottle. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked the time: 7:30. "It started five minutes ago. We're going to be late."

"We already are late. I'll meet you in the car." Brendon said as he locked the front door. He leaned up and kissed my lips quickly. He pulled back and started jumping down the stairs. We lived on the fifth floor of our apartment complex.

I walked down the hallway to the last door in the hallway. I knocked on the door and heard shuffling inside.

The door opened not soon after and there stood Dallon smiling at me. He pulled me into a hug and then pushed me back ruffling my hair.

"Ready to go?" Dallon asked. I nodded and Breezy came out of their apartment.

"Hey Breezy, you look amazing."

"As do you." She said linking her arm with Dallons. I smiled as I turned to start walking to the car.

Four years since high school ended. I graduated with Brendon. And then four months later went to collage in Canada. I studied to be a nurse and graduated from collage less than one year ago with a masters degree. Brendon decided to go to collage one year after I left and is going to graduate from studying to be a teacher in June. Brendon and I have been dating for five years now.

And right now we're heading to our high school reunion.

As we pulled up I felt the anxiety hit me hard in the chest. Brendon got out of the car and walked around to open my door for me.

I smiled as he helped me out of the car.

"You ready to see everyone?" I asked Brendon. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Hell Yeah, I'm so excited to see Pete, I haven't seen him in years." Brendon said smiling. I giggled as we made our way to the park.

There were lights hung from tree to tree. And a sign hung on the gate that read: Class of 2018. I smiled and pushed the gate open, separating myself from Brendon.

Dallon and Breezy came in, Breezys ring sparking in the light.

That's when it hit me that half of my classmates were going to be engaged or married. And I certainly was not.

Brendon had said he didn't want to get married yet. And I didn't either, but still. I was gonna feel so out of place.

"Pete!" Brendon called out. To my shock a guy with long-ish, well combed hair turned around. He had a huge smile on his face, clear of eyeliner. And his arm was wrapped around a boys hips that I had never seen before. Petes red lit up as let go of the boy who was sitting on the table and ran over hugging Brendon. He dropped his drink in the process.

"Where have you been?" Pete asked pulling away and putting his hands on either side of Brendon's face, squishing his cheeks together. I laughed covering my mouth with my sleeve. That's when Pete turned around and jumped on me giving me a huge hug as well. "You and Ry still going strong huh?" Pete laughed and let go of me turned to look at both of us. "How's life?" He asked placing his hands on his hips.

"Great! How about you? You still with, oh god what's her name? Meagan?" Brendon asked snapping his fingers.

"Nah, she's great but she found someone else, and so did I." As if on cue the boy he was holding on earlier came up and put his arm around Pete and handed him another drink smiling.

"I saw you drop yours." He said shrugging before looking eye contact with me. He blushed and looked over to Brendon and his eyes got wider. "Oh, sorry."

"No it's fine, Brendon, Ryan this is my fiancé, Patrick." (a/n sorry for everyone who wanted petekey I'm so so so sorry, I really am)

"Hi." He gave us a small wave. I smiled and waved back.

It's so crazy I went to high school with all these people. I saw Dallon and Breezy talking to Nicole Row and her boyfriend Kenny Harris.

Brendon was getting us drinks. Pete and Patrick were talking to Awsten Knight, finally someone who wasn't in a relationship.

I saw a kid who I think was named Josh with the waiter I recognized as Ty. Josh was pushing Ty on the swings in the park with a little kid sat in his lap.

I smiled and turned around right as Brendon brought me my drink. I smiled and took it from his hands and took a sip.

"I thought you hated tequila?" I raised one of my eyebrows at him. 

"Yeah well, people change."

And he's right.

They do.

A/N
Heyyy
Sorry this took so long but it's finally here
This is the end
PLEASE DONT LEAVE IM WORKING ON A NEW RYDEN BOOJ GET EXCITED
ok so the questions chapter will be next
I hope y'all enjoyed this book
I really enjoyed writing it
Thank you so much for 15k that's crazyyy
Ok well
•Song Suggestion•: Fairly Local by Twenty Øne Pilots
^^just bc I feel like it kinda goes with this chapter
I might start doing playlists for my books so each chapter has a song
•Fun Fact•: I love this book
Well here we are
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~