20

"W-Wait what?" I said pulling one of my hands away from his and putting it on my heart. Brendon just smiled and readjusted. "That was all about, m-me?" Brendon nodded his smile only getting bigger.

"So, do you have a answer?" Brendon asked scooting his chair closer to the table.

"No I don't have 'a answer' but I have 'an answer'." I smirked and choked on my own laughter because I was also crying.

"Ok," Brendon rolled his eyes. "What's your answer?"

And in that moment I didn't even think of Dallon. Or my idea for the dance. Or not being able to talk to Liam or my mom about this. All I could hear in my head was what I was going to answer.

"Yes! Of course!" I said choking on my tears again. Brendon leaned over the table and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and, hugged me? Is this a hug? Whatever it was it felt good. And I could easily get used to that feeling.

Brendon threw out my garbage before stopping my and holding the door open for me.

"Such a gentleman." I giggled and Brendon shrugged.

"I do what I can to be nice to nice people." I smiled and adjusted my backpack on my back. "Want me to carry that?" Brendon asked pointing to my backpack.

"N-no it's fine. It's n-not even that h-heavy. I c-c-can do it." I was blushing and tripping over my words.

"You sure?" In my head I didn't want him to carry it and see how light it actually is. But my body was aching and wanted him to carry it. But my body also didn't want to deal with that embarrassment right now.

"Y-yeah." We started walking towards Home Depot. I raised my eyebrow at Brendon. "Home Depot?"

"Yeah, why not?" Brendon shrugged and started running towards it.

Now I wish he was carrying my backpack.

"Race ya." And with that Brendon turner around and started sprinting towards the door. One of the things Dallon found attractive about Brendon was that he was on the track team and he surfed-but only the track thing is important right now.

There was no way I could beat him.

But I tried. And I started running which wasn't ideal in a sweater and overalls. But then I stopped and everything clicked in my brain.

Brendon just asked me to the dance,

And I said yes...

Dallons gonna be pissed.

A/N
Yay
OK CAN WE TALK ABOUT TØP BC UMM YES PLEASE THE NEE MUSIC IS SOOO GOID AND FRICK YES I LOVE IT AND I MIGHT TO GO TO THEIR AHOW IN NOVEMBER HECK YES
um I updated meaningless so that's a thing ig
I've been working on a kik Ryden book so that should be coming soon
How was this chapter?
•Song Suggestion•: Jumpsuit by Twenty Øne Piløts
•Fun Fact•: I just went to Home Depot and got a cactus and I named him green bob
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~