26

(a/n I'm sorry for no updates I've been in a funk. But let's get to the fun stuff, also is any of you know the band/youtubers roadtrip I love you. Bc I'm hecking obsessed (idc about the music it's not bad and I actually like their songs but THEM IM IN HECKING LOVE) like jack duff heckkk sorry but anyways

I want y'all to comment what you picture me to look like)

I cleared my throat and crossed my arms in front of me. Liam's mouth was hanging open like it had a loose screw.

Everyone's eyes were still burning into my skirt, hopefully making holes in it.

"Honey, can I talk to you?" My mom was the first to speak. And quite frankly I didn't want her to be the first one to speak.

"Y-yeah." As soon as I opened my mouth I could feel the sobs in the back of throat trying to swim up to my mouth.

My mom stood up and grabbed my hand and yanked me into the living room. She closed the sliding door that separates the kitchen and the living room.

"So," my mom started and pulled on my skirt slightly. I felt the tears sting the back of my eyes and as soon as I let one fall the rest came flowing. "Oh honey." My mom grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. I cried for a solid minute before I had enough composure to pull back and wipe my nose with the back of my hand.

"Mom, I s-swear." I started crying again. My mom placed her hand on my arm.

"I already heard the story. I don't need to hear it again. Let's go upstairs and get you changed unless you like the look. You look very nice in it ok so what ever makes you happy. I'm happy." My mom smiled and I nodded still sobbing.

The only problem was I didn't know what I wanted.

A/N
Hey everyone
I've been in a funk
I'm sorry for the lack of updates my period really threw a bunch of stuff off
ALSO HECK I REALLY LIKE JACK DUFF AND ROADTRIP THEYRE ALL GAY AND FUNNY AND HECK I LOVE THEM
sorry lmao you can check them out if you want🤷‍♀️
Their musics pop and their youtubers and yeeepppp
Uh I don't have much to say but I hope the chapter was ok ?
Um let me know
Also please tell me what you think I look like :)
•Song Suggestion•: Young and Menace by Fall Out Boy
•Fun Fact•: WE ADOPTED A DOG
anyways

~enjoy killjoys~