39

"You were never good at makeup." My mom said as he put eyeshadow on my eye lids. I smiled and chuckled a little.

"That's why you're doing it isn't it?" I pointed out.

"Well yes. Stop moving for god sakes."

I crossed my hands in my lap and tried to sit still.

But I just couldn't.

I was going to a dance with Brendon Urie. The one and only.

My mom put the finishing touches to my makeup. (a/n lying is the most fun just came on and I screamed at the top of my lungs 'oh heck yessss')

"How is it?"

"Perfect, thank you. I'm going to be late." I smiled and stood up kissing my mom on the cheek and ran into my closet. I closed the door behind me and started to undress myself.

I grabbed my pink skirt off the hanger and my white ruffly shirt that was my mother's that I chose to pair with it.

I slipped them on quickly and adjusted the skirt on my hips. I looked at my mirror and smiled turning around to see the whole thing.

"Yes." I whispered to myself as I opened the closet door. Liam was standing there with a smile plastered on his face.

"Smile queen." He said holding a camera up to his eye. I rolled my eyes and chuckled slightly posing for the camera.

"Ok thanks Brendon's going to be here-" just then there was a knock at the door. I smiled as I felt my cheeks heat up. I walked out of my room and down the stairs to the front door.

I opened the door and saw Brendon standing in a full out vampire costume. Blood dripping down from his lips, fangs hanging out of either side of his mouth. Face super pale. His hair slicked back. A black cloak with its color propped up.

Brendon's mouth fell open as he looked me up and down. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist dipping me slightly to kiss my lips. I smiled and placed my hand on his cheeks, rubbing my thumb in small circles. Brendon pulled away and smiled at me his fangs showing.

"Ready to go my princess?"

And I was.

I was ready to face my classmates.

As a princess.

My skirt hung low on my hips. A white crop top with ruffles above it. I had on pink fishnets with tiny sparkles in them. I had on my moms black platform boots. I had my hair sprayed up and styled into a bun on top of my head with a few baby hairs hanging out from the sides. And finally I had a silver tiara planted on top of my head.

And I really did feel like a princess.

A/N
Hello
Ok I think the next chapter is gonna be the last?? Idk tho
Also I'm going to visit my family so updates might be slow for the next week?? Not really sure, we aren't staying with them so maybe they won't be slow idk
Also I love that at the beginning of this chapter it's so Disney channel I can't 😂
So I have two fics I wanna write but idk which one y'all would enjoy more but I don't want to give away the plots of them yet
Ok welp
Uh idk what else to say🤷‍♀️
•Song Suggestion•: London Beckoned For Songs Written About Money by Machines by Panic! At The Disco
•Fun Fact•: ^ I played that song with my carpool in the car and he gave me the most disgusted look lmao
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~