32

5 days, can you believe that?

5 days until the dance.

But that's not now, right now it was Friday night and I wasn't with Dallon. Every, and I mean every Friday Dallon and I would have a sleepover.

But I guess I chose Brendon over him.

"Do you like this color on me?" Brendon asked coming out of the dressing room of Hot Topic. He was wearing a long sleeve baggy orange sweater with baby blue cuffs.

"Yeah, it's super cute." I smiled kicking my legs.

"Thanks." Brendon smiled and closed the door again. I heard some shuffling before the door opened again. "How about this one?" I smiled as Brendon had on a long sleeve Misfits shirt.

"You like them?" I asked.

"Of course, how could you not." Brendon laughed and closed the door behind him. Only seconds later it opened and Brendon was wearing the shirt he wore to Hot Topic. Which was just a plain black shirt with cuts at the bottom scene. "I have one more thing, but it's for you." My eyes widened as I pointed to my chest. "Yes you, who do you think I'm talking to?" Brendon laughed.

"What is it?" I asked as Brendon grabbed my hand and pulled me up and pushed me into the dressing room. He closed the door as he left.

"It's in the right corner." I looked to the right corner and saw a pastel purple skirt with yellow bows on it.

"Brendon..." I mumbled as I picked it up. "I don't know," I bit my lip and turned it around to see the back.

"Try it on if you want. If not put it back and I'll get it, but if you try it on I want to see." I heard Brendon say.

I slipped off my shoes and then my jeans. I pulled the skirt on and looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked good, it fit me well. I looked so different with skirts on, and it wasn't a bad difference.

"I wanna see!" I rolled my eyes at Brendon's whine from the other side of the door. I pushed the door open and smiled at him. His mouth fell open as he look at the skirt.

"We've been through this before, I don't like it when you don't say anything." I mumbled as a blush covered my cheeks. I let my hands lay by my hips as I smiled.

"You pull everything off Ryan Ross." Brendon smiled and pulled me into a hug. I was a little shocked but I let it happen. "Want me to buy it?" Brendon asked ruffling my hair.

"Uh, sure. As long as it's not too-dear Jesus!" I yelped as I looked at the tag. I reached for the waistband to pull the skirt off but Brendons hand caught mine.

"I have an employee discount."

A/N
How's everyone's day going so far?
Mines almost over but ig it's been pretty good
I didn't do much today but my friend haven came over so we hung out
I ate a whole pizza bc I hadn't really eaten much today and I haven't really had any water either which is so unlike me I drink so much water
This whole moon thing is kinda throwing me off, like a lot
•Song Suggestion•: Happy Pills by Weathers
•Fun Fact•: a lot of the clothes I own are vintage and were given to me by my mother
I bopped a lot in the shower
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~