37

(a/n I'm really not in the right state to be writing a chapter right now, but I'm still gonna do it)

"You need a goddamn hair cut Ryan." Brendon mumbled pulling some of my hair into a pony tail.

"No I don't." I hissed yanking the hair tie out of my hair.

"It's touching your shoulders, and it's curly. It's probably seven feet long by now!" Brendon said throwing the hair brush down on the table. I giggled placing my hand over my mouth.

"My mom likes it long, and so do I." I said setting my phone down on the counter.

"I know, what about a trim before the dance. And with your glasses, you can be a whole new you!" Brendon exclaimed placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Maybe..." I mumbled. Brendon smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Let us go." Brendon jumped from crouching down next to me. He held his hand out for me and I blushed taking it.

"Ok, dork." My whole face was red at this point.

Also may I point out, Brendon is dumb and didn't get his suit until last minute and now we have to go pick it up.

"I can't drive." I said. Brendon pulled me into a hug and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and dug my face into his chest giggling.

"I know, we're taking the bus. Unless you can get Dallon to drive-"

"Bus."

Brendon held onto me tight as we waited in line as 'the guy behind us keeps checking you out'.

"Come here." Brendon whispered in my ear and pulled me towards him. I yelped as his hand rested on my lower back. He had slightly bent me back so he was leaning over me. His lips quickly connected with mine. He pulled back from the kiss making a loud 'smack' noise.

"Love you." I let it slip out. I didn't mean to but it happened. It wasn't a lie.

"You what?" Brendon asked a grin plastered on his face.

"I love y-"

"Next." Brendon quickly turned his attention away from me and to the man at the front counter. "Name?" He asked.

"Brendon Urie."

"Brendon Urie." He repeated and turned away to go rummage through the suits.

"Where were we?" Brendon slowly turned to face me resting his elbows on the table.

"I love you."

"How sweet." Brendon tilted his head to the side. "I love me too."

A/N
Hey everyone
Ah sorry for the lack of updates I really am
I hope you can forgive me
I SAW PANIC! YESTERDAY AND I SOBBED BRENDON IS SO HOT AND LITERALLY THE CUTEST LITTLE THING AND THE SWEETEST I LOVE HIM SO SO SO MUCH
AND I SAW DAN AND PHIL TODAY AND THEY WERE SO FUNNY AND AMAZING AND I STAN AND I LOVE

ALSO ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS PHIL ON TWITTER HE TWEETED WORLD WAR YEE THAT WAS BC OF THE SHOW I WENT TO BC WE ALL STARTED CHANTING WORLD WAR THREE AND THEN WE KEPT SCREAMING YEE AND IMDJSJAJKSKDKDKD

AND SOMEONE WHO IM FRIENDS WITH WAS ON FLOOR FOR PANIC! AND SHE GOT TO HOLD BRENDKNS HAND WHEN HE WENT INTK THE AUDIENCE ANJAJSJSJANSNSNSJAQIKA

about the thing at the beginning of the chapter some of my classmates mocked us by saying 'I want to hold Brendon's hand' and i just can't with them
Stop obsessing over us leave us alone
They literally make fun of everyone it's kinda sad
Ok well I hope y'all can forgive me
I don't have the photos from panic! anyone bc I downloaded them to my computer but I will post the ones from dnp:

about the thing at the beginning of the chapter some of my classmates mocked us by saying 'I want to hold Brendon's hand' and i just can't with themStop obsessing over us leave us aloneThey literally make fun of everyone it's kinda sadOk well I ho...

yeah I have othErs but they have my face in them
And the scream when we got g noted and singing Saturday night was just amazing
•Song Suggestion•: Say Amen (Saturday Night) by Panic! At The Disco
•Fun Fact•: I'm emotional
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~