29

I slid the napkin back to Brendon a blush clearly on my cheeks. Brendon looked up at me briefly before grabbing the napkin and unfolding it.

He looked at it for a second before a huge smiled spread across his cheeks.

"So uh," Brendon scratched the back of his neck. "Are we um,"

"Yeah, I circled yes dumb nut." I rolled my eyes and laughed. Brendon's cheeks had a slight pink tint to them after that comment.

"Ok, well can I buy you something to eat?"

"I would hope so, that's why we're here, isn't it?" I asked, Brendon got all flustered again. My blush was replaced by a smirk now clearly plastered on my face.

"Stop, you're making me nervous." Brendon put his hand over his mouth and nose to try and hide his blush.

"You're cute when you're nervous." I reached across the table and grabbed his hand pulling it away from his mouth.

"Ryan Ross, you'll be the death of me." Now it was my turn to blush. Wow, it's really getting hot in here.

I shrugged off my jacket and folded it setting to down next to me. Brendon took of his scarf and set it down as well.

"Here are your drinks, could I get you something to eat?" Ty asked holding a notepad in his hand.

"I'll have some mac and cheese with a side of fries, and Ry?" I smiled that Brendon wasn't afraid of what he was going to order. I can't say the same for me though. In my brain it was screaming:

Order the salad order the salad

But my stomach on the other hand:

Order the salad and a burger order the salad and a burger

My brain won.

"I'll just have a salad please." I said flashing Ty a smile. He quickly returned it as he grabbed Brendon and I's menus.

"Ok that's be out in a few minutes." And with that Ty slipped back into the kitchen.

"Are you sure you won't be hungry? Because if you are I'll order you something else, or you can have some of my food." Brendon rambled.

"I'm sure I'll be fine."

I knew I was going to be hungry so when our plates arrived I wasn't surprised that once I finished it I was still hungry.

We paid-well Brendon paid after me trying to pay didn't go so well.

And then Brendon offered to walk me home. In the rain.

"Have you ever pictured where you would have your first kiss?" Brendon asked looking up at the sky. I gulped right as we stepped on the bridge.

"Yeah actually," I mumbled stuffing my hand that wasn't being held by Brendon's.

"Oh," Brendon stopped and turned to face me. My heart leap in my throat. "Where was it, and who?" Brendon put his hands on my waist just letting them loosely hang there.

"You, and uh," I coughed covering my mouth too embarrassed "uh, here."

Once Brendon heard my answer he smiled brightly. He started leaning closer to me.

"M-may I?" Brendon stuttered out. My heart was blocking my air way, no words came out. But I slowly nodded.

Brendon started leaning in, and it went exactly how you would think a fist kiss would go.

Brendon turned his head slightly to the side his eyes closing. I had never kissed anyone so I wasn't quite sure what to do so I followed his lead and turned my head to the other side.

I didn't close my eyes in time so when Brendon's lips made contact with mine, my eyes were wide open.

His lips though, they were so nice. I could definitely get used to them.

But once he pulled back I realized how quick the kiss was. I felt my cheeks burn up.

"You know you're supposed to kiss back right?"

Duh Ryan.

A/N
Heyyyyy
Thank you all so much for 6k!!
I went to ikea today and it's a new one and it was big and confusing and I saw a women pick her child up by the head, it was a weird day
I got a butter beer Frappuccino and my mother called it a CRAPuccino
Uh fun times
I don't have much to say ig lol
Also again I really love roadtrip and I'm going on vacation soon and I'm excited
•Song Suggestion•: Sarah Smiles by Panic! At The Disco
•Fun Fact•: I'm good with directions
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~