36

3 days until the dance.

And it was Wednesday.

And Wednesday's suck.

"Have you seen Dallon?" I asked Brendon as he closed his locker.

"No, we could see if he's at his locker. I've gotta say hi to Pete." Brendon shrugged and reached his arm out linking it with mine. I blushed but let it happen as he pulled me down the hall to Petes locker.

As we got closer I saw Pete.

"Aye! Peter!" Brendon yelled letting go of my arm and holding his hand up for a high five. Pete gave him a high five and slammed his locker closed. Once it closed my breath hitched.

I saw Dallon with his back to his locker and his foot flat against it as well. He had his phone in his hand and had a big grin plastered on his face as he texted someone.

"Pete, have you met my boyfriend?" Brendon raised his eyebrow as he pulled me into his side. I blushed and pushed some of my hair behind my ear.

"Hey Ryan." Pete greeted. "Seems thing idiot finally realized he couldn't keep 'dropping hints'." Pete laughed and rolled his eyes picking up his backpack from the floor. "Treat him right." Pete pointed his finger at me. "And B, wanna skip fourth and go for a smoke?" My eyes widened and I raised an eyebrow.

"Come on man you know I quit that." Brendon blew some air out of the corner of his mouth. "You can skip with Meagan if you want." Brendon offered shrugging. Pete did the same.

"Ok, whatever you say." They both flashed each other smiles before Pete walked off.

I let go of Brendon's arm and walked up to Dallon tapping his shoulder.

"Hey you." Dallon looked up from his phone and his smile was replaced.

"Oh you." He growled and kicked off his locker grabbing his bag and swung it over his shoulder. My mouth hung open as some blonde girl closed her locker and latched onto his arm.

"What did I do?" I mumbled as Brendon came up beside me and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. I relaxed against him and sighed loudly.

"Nothing wrong, that's what."

A/N
How is everyone?
I've had a pretty good day :)
I'm currently sitting with BRIGHT PINK hair dye in my hair and I'm super excited
My hair faded after I went swimming a bunch on vacation so I'm redyeing it
Yes this story is ending after the dance I'm sorry!!
But I have another Ryden Fic planned (ah yes of course it's Ryden)
Unless you want me to do a different ship
I've had quite a bit of anxiety lately and idk why🤷‍♀️
So how is everyone?
•Song Suggestion•: A Little Less Sixteen Candles A Little More "Touch Me" by Fall Out Boy
•Fun Fact•: I'm cool
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~