16

"He likes someone, someone else." I paced in front of the TV. Dallon moved his head every time I walked in front of it to get a clear view o the TV. "Earth to Dallon?" I waved my hand in front of his face.

"Ryan I'm trying to watch the movie." I said and fell into the couch next to him. I reached my hand into the bowl of popcorn.

"I've got my eye on this boy."

"What does it mean?" I asked mainly to myself, Dallon didn't take his eyes off the screen.

"Shhh." Dallon said shoving more popcorn in his mouth. I sighed and slouched and tried to focus on the movie. I'm not really sure what was playing but Dallon seemed to be enjoying it.

"What movie is this?" I asked, I grabbed a pillow that was next to me and hugged it. Sometimes it's nice to pretend a pillow is someone you can't have.

"Clueless." Dallon answered. His eyes we're surely glued to the screen. He wouldn't notice if I got up, would he? No.

I quietly got up from my seat and walked into the kitchen. Liam was doing the dishes. His headphones plugged in. I sighed thanking god he hadn't heard me talking about Brendon.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. He smiled and ripped an earbud out of his ear.

"What's up Ry?" Liam asked setting down the scrubber for dishes.

"I need to talk to you. About 'Guy stuff'." I said putting quotations around 'guy stuff'.

"Oh yeah sure." Liam said pulling out a chair for himself.

Was I really about to come out to my brother? Maybe, maybe I should use different pronouns when talking about Brendon.

"So what's up?" Liam asked turning his chair around and then sat down.

"Um; so I like someone. And they said that they have their eye on someone. What does that mean?" I bit my lip closing my eyes.

"Talk to them? I've never had a girlfriend. I don't know." Liam shrugged and got up from his chair. "Is that all guy stuff is? Oh and remember you owe me an embarrassment card so when they come over I'm gonna embarrass you." Liam winked at me.

Oh dear god.

Brendon's POV

"Did I hint enough Pete?" I asked pacing around Petes room.

"What did you say?" Pete asked popping his gum.

"'I've got my eye on this boy'. Is that enough?" I bit my nail. Pete looked up from his phone. "Stop reading fanfiction about Harry and Louis and help me!" I pleaded. Pete sighed and put down his phone.

"I'm sure he knows." Pete said shrugging and went to pick up his phone again. I grabbed his phone and held it behind my back.

"Do you think he's straight?"

"No. He was wearing a skirt." Pete sighed.

"So, straight boys can-" Pete got up from his bed and dusted all the chip crumbs off his hoodie.

"Not straight boys who like girls." Pete grabbed his phone from my hand. "Just talk to him."

A/N
How come no ones talking about awstens eyes???
Also sorry for not updating last night
My sister came home and we watched a movie
My brother got home today and he got stung by a bee and got some of the skin from under his eye ripped off somehow
Nothing interesting reAlly happened??
Also check out the band roadtrip they aren't alternative they're pop but I don't hate their music but they are pretty great guys and they have a YouTube channel and I love them
•Song Suggestion•: 21 Questions by Waterparks
Also my birthday is in September and I already know what I want to do and what i want lol
•Fun Fact•: I got stung by a dead bee bc it's stinger fell off and got stuck on my sock and went into my hand when I was putting my Landry away like the g0Od chILd i aM
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~