18

(a/n if you read meaningless the reference in the last chapter was to Brendon's hockey number)

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked as Brendon Urie sat down across from me.

"I followed you here-" I choked on my spit. "Not in that way!" Brendon denied putting his hands out.

"W-why?" I asked. Just then the waiter called my number. I got up without a word and grabbed my tray. "U-uh want some. I didn't know you were coming."

Well duh Ryan.

I facepalmed and Brendon just chuckled.

"Sure. Also I meant what I said, your outfit is really cute." I choked on my fry this time and spit it out on the table.

Wow that's attractive Ryan.

I blushed, I wanted to shove my straw in my eye.

"Sorry." Brendon mumbled as he reached over with a napkin in his hand and started cleaning up the fry I just regurgitated. "So, that dance is in 16 days." Brendon mumbled.

"Yeah I heard you've got your eye on a boy." I bit my lip. Brendon's eyes went wide and he stood up.

"I got to pee." And with that he stumbled into the men's room.

Brendon's POV

I checked to see if anyone was in the stall before quickly going into it and slamming the door closed and locking it.

I clicked Pete's contact and his call.

It rang three times before Pete picked up.

"Pete Pete!" I yelled and Pete shh'ed me from the other side of the phone.

"You're lucky I was in the bathroom right as you called." I rolled my eyes and sat on top of the toilet. Yes I know it's gross, but I don't care.

"Whatever, Pete! He didn't get that the 'boy' was him!" I yelled covering my eyes.

"What Boy?"

"For god sake- the 'I've got my eye on this boy'." I heard Pete sigh from the other line.

"Talk to him Brendon. There will never be a relationship if you don't talk to him." I sighed. I knew Pete was right but Ryan was such a hard person to talk to.

Or maybe I was a bad communicator...

A/N
I LISTENED TO THE REST OF PFTW WITH MY SISTER AND WHEN IT GOT TO DYING IN LA I ACTUALLY CRIED. LIKE ALMOST FRICKEN SOBBED I JUST PICTURED WHEN WE WENT TO LA and then everything slowly fading to no one being there idk it was sad
Also the end of senseless appreciation is kinda creepy??
How's the book so far
THEY WILL GET TOGETHER SOON (or will they)
Lol, also I want to clear some stuff up Brendon only likes Ryan and Ryan only likes Brendon Dallon likes Brendon but isn't going to end up with him I'm sorry and Ryan and Dallon aren't gonna end up together IM SORRY
I just wanted to clear some stuff up thank you :)
•Song Suggestion•: Dying in LA by Panic! At The Disco
•Fun Fact•: I know quite a bit of Zoolander by heart Oof
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~