8

Seconds turn into minutes, minutes turn into hours, hours turn into days, and days turn into weeks, and weeks turn into months, and months turn into years.

But it's not going to be years until Halloween.

22 days until the dance. And I was hating every second the day decided to drag on.

"Ok so should I paint my nails black, or red?" Dallon asked closing his locker. I was busy drooling over Brendon who was across the hall to care.

"Orange."

"That's not helpful Ry." Dallon giggled. I shook myself from my trance and turned to look at Dallon. "Wanna go shopping? I'll buy you something." I nodded, I bit my lip and turned to see that Brendon was already gone. Dallon pulled my hand and pulled me out the door.

"No way!" I shook my head as Dallon tried the door handle of the dressing room. "Stop!" I cried, my knees were touching.

"I wanna see!" I shook my head and spun around to see myself in the mirror again.

"I'm not wearing a skirt Dallon! That's not my thing!" Dallon stomped away and I started peeling the pastel pink skater skirt from my body. Just then the door opened.

"Oh sorry, he told me to unlock it because he left his coat in here-bye!" I closed my eyes sighing.

That voice.

"Wow," Dallon walked in to me in my boxers but they were rolled up so the skirt would look ok and the skirt pooled at my ankles. "You got lucky."

"Why?" I asked Dallon as he pulled up my skirt and placed it on my hips. I sighed and turned to look in the mirror. Skirts just weren't my thing, don't get my wrong, guys in skirts yes. But it just doesn't suit me.

"That was Brendon Urie. Who knew he worked here." Dallon chuckled. My face became super pale and then flushed red.

"Brendon Urie, just walked in on me, wearing a skirt?!" I hissed at Dallon just above a whisper. Dallon nodded. I tore the skirt off and fixed my boxers before pulling my sweatpants back on. I pulled my hoodie over my head and pushed back Dallon. I stuffed my hands into my pockets as I started walking out the store.

"You aren't gonna buy anything?" I became frozen on the spot and slowly turned to look at Brendon leaning over the counter.

"E-Excuse me?"

"I thought you looked good."

A/N
Ok I thought this chapter was gonna be crap but I actually really like it :))
I've been feeling kinda off lately sorry for the lack of effort in posts I hope you can understand
I've been working on a new meaningless chapter and it's a big one so get ready
I'm not gonna make any promises for when it'll come out bc I know I'll break it lol
Also I got my braces off and my hair is now blonde and wow I look really different and I love it sm I'm so much freer now without my blue hair if that makes any sense. ig my blue hair was kinda holding me under water a little? It felt kinda suffocating and I really needed a change
And I kinda wish I still hand my braces bc the retainer I have to wear is hell
And i don't even have my bottom one yet and I've been crying bc it hurts so much idk man
•Song Suggestion•: Any Song from Pray For The Wicked by Panic! At The Disco
YALL SO THAT HAPPENED AHHHH
my sister wants to listen to it with me so I've only heard hey look ma, I made it and of course all the other ones he released prior. So yeah I'm sure they're good though :)
•Fun Fact•: I've had braces for two years almost three
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~