21

12 more days until the dance.

And 4 days since Brendon asked me to the dance.

And 4 days I've been keeping a secret from Dallon.

Dallon day down at the lunch table and smiled at me. I kinda glanced at him and gave him a small smile. But I soon turned my attention back to my lunch. I looked up to see how much time we had when I saw Brendon walking towards us.

My eyes widened as he got closer to our table.

"So Dallon!" I quickly grabbed Dallons arm. He jumped and turned to look at me.

"What the hell Ry?" He still had a smirk plastered on his face. I looked into his eyes.

"Are you," Dallons eyes closed very slowly before opening again. "High?" Dallon laughed and place a hand on my shoulder.

"Medicine ma gave me-hey look it's the boy you like!" Dallon yelled and pointed to Brendon as he set his tray down. I blushed almost as soon as he said it. "Wait," Dallon put his finger on his nose, his eyes following his finger. "I'm gay." Dallon laughed so hard he was lashing around.

"No, no you're not." I said trying to grab his shoulder to calm him down.

There's no way I can tell him what happened when he's loopy off some meds.

"Righhhttt I like girls! But also boyyysss." Dallon walked his fingers over to Brendon's side of the table. "And this ones especially hot." Dallon said breathing out 'hot'. Brendon awkwardly laughed and turned to me.

"Is he high?" Brendon leaned over the table and asked.

"No, just loopy off some meds. He's been sick for awhile. Let's go to the office ok Dallon?" Dallon laughed and nodded. He got up and dropped his binder on the floor spilling all of his homework.

"Ha. Didn't mean to do that." Dallon laughed again and kicked his own binder. I rolled my eyes and pulled his arm out of the lunch room and to the office.

I talked to the office and they sent him home early. Which was for the best. 

"Ryan Ross?" Mr. Ryder called. I was snapped out of my trance.

"Present." I said my voice was groggy. Brendon turned to face me and winked at me. I blushed and turned to face towards the clock.

I hated science. Besides the fact that Brendon was there with me. But sometimes I hated that too because I just wanted to kiss him.

Just then a note hit my head. I looked over and saw Brendon grinning. He mouthed 'open it' and I did so.

'let's meet at the bridge by your house @430

-bden xx'

I smiled and turned to face him mouthing 'yes'.

A/N
Ew.
Yes I am aware this chapter sucks I'm sorry
I hope I can redeem myself with a good chapter tomorrow
And yeah it's a filler but it was really fun to write loopy Dallon
I sat in a inflated pool in my backyard for over a hour
Also I was listening to PFTW on shuffle and my neighbors started fighting and yelling and I heard stuff getting thrown into a car and car doors getting slammed in the middle of their fight my loud music started playing silver lining, of course
•Song Suggestion•: Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! At The Disco
•Fun Fact•: tomorrows a Friday the 13th
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~