22

I threw my stuff inside and quickly took my shoes off.

"Woah, it's not like Beyoncé is coming over." Liam said and laughed.

"Better." I quickly ran up the stairs and turned the shower on.

I quickly stripped down and locked the door. I jumped in the shower and threw a crap ton of shampoo on my hair.

I checked my watch:

4:03

"Crap, crap!" I quickly tilted my head back and washed all the shampoo out of my hair. I grabbed the empty conditioner bottle. "LIAM IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" The bottle was completely empty.

My mom had her own bathroom so I couldn't use her conditioner. I grabbed the shampoo bottle and poured some in my hand. And I did the same with the soap. It shouldn't mess up my hair too bad.

I wrapped a towel around my head. I walked over to the fogged up mirror. I couldn't see my reflection yet but I grabbed my tooth brush and quickly put a crap ton of tooth paste on.

If Brendon Urie is going to kiss me, I can't have bad breath.

I started brushing my teeth but when the mirror started defogging I gasped and dropped my tooth brush in the sink.

I had a huge red pimple on my nose. It sounds crazy, I know. I frantically looked at my watch.

4:17

"Ahhhhhh." I started poking at it. But I couldn't pop it, it hurt too much. I wrapped a towel around my waist and ran out of the bathroom and ran downstairs to the freezer. I grabbed an ice cube out of the freezer. I gave Liam a death stair while going back up the stairs.

I put the ice cube on my pimple and with my other hand I started to take the towel off of my head to start blow drying my hair.

As soon as I took my towel off I rolled my eyes in disbelief.

Are you kidding me?

My hair was sticking in all directions and was frizzy.

Of course.

I shrugged took the ice cube off of my pimple. It looked less irritated but it was still obvious I had a pimple.

"I don't care anymore." I mumbled and started to towel dry my hair.

I checked my watch.

4:20

I chuckled for a moment before it clicked in my brain that I had to meet Brendon in ten minutes and I'm not even dressed.

What to wear?

I started digging through my closet. That's when my hand touched something...

A/N
Oops I didn't mean to leave it on a cliffhanger
*laughs*
My dog peed on my fresh bedding last night and so I had to do my bedding again
So yeah how's the story so far?
I didn't do much today
I went to the flea market and that's it pretty much🤷‍♀️
Uh ig I have nothing else to say
•Song Suggestion•: Nico and the Niners by Twenty Øne Piløts
•Fun Fact•: I'm gluten free
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~