12

It was a Friday night which meant Dallon was staying the night, as always.

"Hi Dal." My mom said as we walked into the house.

"Hey Rose." Dallon said smiling. My mom nodded her head and went back to reading.

"Oh! Someone called you Ry, he said his name was Brendan? Or Brandon?" My mom mumbled. My heart leapt into my throat.

"Brendon?" I asked. I felt Dallon tense up behind me.

"That's it! He said to call him back, when you get a chance, please do that." I nodded and grabbed Dallons arm pulling him back upstairs.

"Out." I pushed Liam out of the room and before he could say anything else I closed the door on him and locked it. Yeah my mom meant to change our door handle with the bathroom one but never got around to it. "Dallon we need to talk." I pulled Dallon to sit down next to me on my bed.

"Ry, there's nothing really to talk about. We both like him, there's nothing we can do. There's 19 days to the dance, maybe you can ask him to the dance I don't know!" Dallon yelled. I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Would you pleas be a little bit quieter? I'm not out yet Mr. 'I'm Bisexual'." I mocked. Dallon frowned and stood up grabbing his bag and unlocking the door and walking out. I heard our bathroom door slam shut.

"What's with him?" Liam asked as he walked back in and grabbed his DS.

"Don't know." I mumbled and plugged my headphones into my phone. Right before I hit shuffle Liam started talking.

"You know if you ever need to talk to someone I'm here." Liam offered with a small smile.

"Thanks Lie, but you don't get it. And you never will."

A/N
Hii
So sorry about this chapter
I like it (also I just heard some sort of animal run across my roof)
But idk today's been kinda rough it was my brothers birthday and I guess I've been emotional recently I'm not really sure
But how y'all liking this so far?
•Song Suggestion•: No No No by The Roadtrips
^dont attack me their music isn't bad
•Fun Fact•: im really tired good night
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~