31

I grabbed Dallons hand in the hall and pulled him into the boys bathroom.

I clutched his hand in mine as I pushed him in and stood by the door blocking it.

"We need to talk." Dallons eyes went wide.

"About what?" Dallon asked biting his lip. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"What do you mean 'about what'? You haven't talked to me since the whole Brendon thing. I know you really liked him, and who the hell were you with?" I shook my head.

"First, that's not my fault. My phone broke, two, I met someone. Three, you're still kinda a jerk." Dallon said and leaned against the sinks.

"I'm the jerk?" I asked shocked placing a finger on my chest.

"Uh, yeah. You're the one who stole Brendon from anyone who wanted him."

"That's what being in a relationship is called." I flipped some of my curly hair out of my eyes.

"Sure, call it what you want. I'm late for class Ryan, I need to go." Dallon said and tried to make his way to the door. I slammed my body against the door.

"First of all, it's Ry." I snarled. "And second, I didn't steal Brendon from anyone. He was never interested in you." Dallon towered over me. He shook his head and placed his hand on the bathroom door handle.

"You're damn cruel Ryan." And with that Dallon yanked the door open sending me forward slightly.

You're damn cruel Ryan.

That one phrase kept playing over and over in my head.

A/N
Hey
Sorry this is kinda short
But I actually like it
And it's late so I'm proud at how this turned out
I'm super excited for the book I have planned after this
Uh I went to the fair today and it was pretty fun
Also if you didn't know my hairs bright pink now and I love it :))
•Song Suggestion•: Like to Be You by Shawn Mendes
•Fun Fact•: I play viola
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~