4

26 days until the dance. And here I am, sitting at my desk, I haven't showered in three days, and I'm wearing my brothers pants and my moms shirt.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around and blushed trying to hide behind my hand and my hair. Brendon Urie sat behind me a piece of folded paper in his hands.

"Hey, the tall kid asked me to give this to you." Brendon motioned to Dallon two rows back with a apologetic face.

"Thank you." I said smiling at him, trying to keep my cool, on the inside I was screaming as I took the note from Brendon's hand. My finger tips brushed along his as I did so.

I opened up the note, of corse on Dallons beautiful handwriting a apology note was written.

'Dear Ry, my love-'

I smiled as I placed it in my book so my teach r wouldn't see it.

'-I'm sorry I've been being a jerk. I guess it just caught me off guard that we both liked the same person. But I'm hoping we can put our friendship before Brendon Urie. And I hope he won't tear us apart.'

'As I value you as a person and as a friend Ry. And I'm sorry I called you Ryan the other day, I know you like being called Ry more. So I hope you can forgive me, and if this note doesn't work I've got chocolates in my locker :)'

-Dallon xoxo

I smiled and turned back to face Dallon and nodded. I blew a kiss at him.

Well at least he doesn't hate me.

I thought as I slipped the note into my brothers jeans.

A/N
So second day of summer
Tomorrow is my brothers field day and I'm going to help out with one of my friends
Umm well literally I didn't do anything today
I've been working on a new chapter for meaningless bc I need to update that
Also I get to schedule a hair cut tomorrow and I'm really excited bc I need to get my hair cut lol it's not even that long but whatever
•Song Suggestion•: Sarah Smiles by Panic! At The Disco
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~