Chapter 20

~Dan's POV~
I stirred the sugar in my coffee with perfect movement. I began to sip my coffee when my little Phil comes in.
"Good morning." Phil said stretching his arms out wide smiling. Phil walked to the fridge and got some milk.
"What?" He asked while I laughed when he took a drink of the milk.
"Phil, do you know what you're drinking?" I asked sounding serious.
"No! What?" Phil sounded as innocent as a five year old.
"That's Brendon Urie's and Ryan Ross's sex juice they made in 2009."
Phil spit the milk all over the floor.
"Are you serious?!" He said looking up. "How did the Milk Fic get into our fridge?"
"I dunno, I guess Brendon put it there." I said making us both laugh.
"I love you." Phil said inching closer to me.
"I love you too." Phil pressed his lips up against mine. His soft, sweet lips connected with mine at last. Phil put his arms around me and did a tongue move that made my insides melt and ache for more of him.
"Hey, save some of that for later." I released him from my reach, sipping on my coffee.

I enter the lounge to see Phil propped up on his elbow scrolling on his MacBook.
"What ya lookin' at?" I asked in a Scottish accent.
"Oh hey Lucky Charms! I was just looking at suits for our wedding." Phil sat up giving a spot for me to sit next to him. "This was the suit I was looking at for me." He pointed at the screen to a white tuxedo. The price was £950.00 pounds. "And I was thinking this one for you." Phil clicked on the other tab on his MacBook. It was a black suit that cost £850.00
"Phil..." I started. "Why do you get the more expensive outfit?" Phil looked a bit guilty making his face go as red as a tomato. "I'm just joking!" I pushed his shoulder. "But seriously, this is really expensive. And that's just for the suits. Not including shoes and ties and bowties." Phil looked at the MacBook, then back at me.
"Nothing is too expensive for my love." Phil said kissing my forehead.
"How did I get so lucky with you?" I said stroking his cheek.
"Umm, Dan? You stalked me on the internet!" I laughed. "But I'm glad you did stalk me." Phil said putting his forehead close to mine. "Because if you didn't" He was centimeters away from my lips. "I would have never married my true soulmate."