Chapter 25

~Dan's POV~
Phil and I woke up around 1:35 in the afternoon. Once again, my arm wrapped around his waist and breathing softly on his neck.
"Dan?" Phil said.
"Yes, Phil?"
"Shouldn't we make a video about how we, y'know... Got married?" I haven't even thought about that. A lot of people have been calling us out to someday get married.
"Well," I began. "Let's give the Phan shippers what they want."

Phil flipped on the camera. We were both wearing a black hoodie over one of our couples shirts.
"Hello guys!" Phil bursted out as I waved.
"We have a special announcement for all of you. Especially if you ship Phan." I spoke. Phil and I stared into each others eyes, gathering up the courage to tell our viewers the big announcement.
"We are officially married!" We yelled together, taking off our hoodies to reveal our shirts.
"I can hear you Phan shippers yelling right now." Phil said laughing at his own joke.
"Phil and I got married yesterday here in London." I spoke. "It was Phil's idea to make a video about our marriage finally being official." Phil did a little 'aww' in the background. For the rest of the video we talked about our wedding and how we felt about this.
"Alright, we'll see you later!" Phil said slowly kissing my lips before turning off the camera.
Phil pushed me back onto the bed in a heavy make out session.
"Phil!" I shouted out. "You're gonna end up getting me pregnant!" He got off of me, practically falling from how hard he was laughing. Then, I ended our laughing with a horrid question.
"Phil, what if everyone unsubscribes from us because we're a gay couple married?"