Chapter III

"I still don't have an answer..." She mumbled while holding her arm. I replied by patting Rita on the head. "I guess I can wait a little longer for you to make up your mind." Rita laughed looking around. "Why don't we just stay here for awhile? It's pretty nice out." I suggested sitting back down and leaning back under the tree conopy. "That sounds great." She agreed laying down next to me.

I jolted up and realized I fell asleep. I scanned the area and saw Rita sleeping next to me. I briefly smiled and looked to the horizon. The sun was nearly set and the night was fast approaching. About a minute passed before I noticed the girl at my side was staring at me. "W-what?" I stuttered hoping I didn't look too stupid. "Nothing, you just looked cute being all mesmerized by the sunset." She chuckled sitting up. I sighed and laughed a bit too.

"Well, we should get back to the house before it gets too dark." I grunted standing up. "Wait!" Rita yelled while grabbing my wrist. "What's up? You don't need to scream, I'm right here." I chuckled. "Can you do me a favor..." She mumbled still gripping me. "Sure." I replied turning to face her. "Ay least... Be my first..." Rita muttered as she suddenly stood up and tightened her grip around my wrist. "Are you sure you want to do this here? I mean I'm totally fine with it, but maybe somewhere a bit more private... Or does it turn you on that someone could see-" I was interrupted by a knee lodging into my stomach. "As if! I didn't mean sex... I just wanted a kiss! Just... Forget I even said anything!" She scoffed while blushing. "Oh... I didn't think you were that kind of girl anyway..." I replied holding my stomach. "What ever..." Rita mumbled crossing her arms. "I'll do it though." I coughed after a brief pause. "I told you to forget it." She whispered turning her back to me. "You already offered, plus this is the perfect scene for this to happen." I protested. I then grabbed Rita's shoulder and turned her around while bringing her closer. She stayed silent, looking at the ground but not pushing away... I held her there to admire her for a few seconds. "What are you staring at... If you're going to kiss me just do it already..." She murmured heavily blushing. 'How cute...' I thought. "You can't rush these sort of things." I snickered silently into her ear. Rita sighed quietly. Then, without hesitation, I gently grabbed the girl's chin and pulled her face to mine. "So are we really going to do this?" She asked looking into my eyes with her blue ones. I replied with a small peck and the girl gave me a few more back after I pulled away...