Chapter X

It was about noon, when I decided to take a nap on the couch.

I awoke to Megaera straddling me. "What the... What'd I do this time?" I groaned. "I am here to punish you for what you have done to her." The Fury bellowed. "You mean Tisiphone? I told you I didn't do anything to her!" I argued. "Lies!" She shouted as a gauntlet appeared on one of her arms. "Calm down. You don't have to do this." I mumbled trying to reason. "You will pay for what you have done." She muttered raising her claw above her head. I panicked and sat up kissing her. Megaera immediately pushed me back down. "H-how dare you..." She stuttered while blushing heavily. "I..." I whispered while also blushing a bit. She lowered her arm without saying anything and got off me. "I'm sorry! I freaked out!" I apologized frantically standing up. Megaera had an unreadable expression on her face. "Do not speak of this to anyone." She hissed putting the fingertip if her Talon on my chest. I nodded in total fear as the middle sister glared at me harshly, then turned around and walked away.

"Now you have all three of us." Alecto sighed with her head on my lap looking up at me. "W-what do you mean by that?" I laughed uncomfortably. "Now myself and my Sisters are fighting over you, not to mention that other girl..." She said slowly blinking. "Maybe you and Tisiphone, but haven't you noticed Megaera kind of hates me?" I yawned gazing down to meet her eyes. "Then why were you two kissing?" Alecto argued. "I don't know what you're talking about." I stated. "I saw you..." She whispered looking away. "Fine, but I thought she was going to kill me!" I confessed blushing a little. "So you kissed her?" Alecto sighed. I only blushed. "It is just... Not fair..." She pouted quietly. "Huh?" I asked being a little bit surprised. "You have kissed both of my Sisters, but I was here first! I would not have told them to come if I knew this would happen..." The small Fury muttered giving me a sad look. "Alecto..." I replied quietly. "You should kiss me too!" The girl blurted sitting up and putting her face on my chest. I patted her on the head. "W-what are you doing?" Alecto sniffled. "You're too cute." I laughed. The Fury smiled. "I just want you all to myself..." She murmured while slightly frowning. "Well, you just have to be a good girl and share." I snickered. "Okay... Only if I can kiss you." The tiny girl said as her face became even more red. "Fine. I guess it's only fair." I agreed. Then the small girl hoisted herself up using my shoulders. Alecto glanced at me for a moment, then she closed her eyes and leaned forwards but stopped when we were inches apart. "Sorry... I am just a little nervous..." The girl giggled uncomfortably opening her eyes. "Why? Haven't you ever...?" I asked. She shook her head. "No... Not really." The Fury replied. "Then just relax." I said. The oldest sister took a deep breath. "Good now-" I was interrupted by our lips touching. She slipped her hands around the back of my neck for extra support. It lasted for a couple seconds. As we stopped, Alecto giggled again, then hugged me...