Chapter VII

I woke up to a loud knocking "Not again..." I yawned. "Hey." I said poking Alecto. "Do you know why I'm getting visitors this late again?" I continued. "Most likely." She replied. "Then why's that?" I questioned rubbing my eyes. I heard the knocking again and got up. "It is probably my Sisters." The Fury giggled coming with me. "Okay...?" I laughed heading to the door. "Do not worry..." She whispered. "Why would I? Should I?" I wondered getting a little scared. Alecto only smiled, then we made it to the entrance and opened it. Standing before me were two more girls. One had black hair that covered one of her eyes and went down to the middle of her back. She looked my age. The other had hair of the same color that reached her butt. Her bangs were so long that they covered her eyes completely, she also looked the oldest out of all of us. They both wore the same armor as Alecto, and only wore a black piece of tattered cloth in the front and back of their underwear too. Still no shoes. "Sister, is this the one you chose?" The one that looked my age asked. "Yes.." Alecto said. "Please meet my Sisters." She added nudging me. "I am Megaera." The one with hair over one eye growled. "This is Tisiphone, the youngest of the Furies. She does not speak." Alecto added pointing at the other one, who nodded slowly. "W-what are they doing here?" I stuttered still not getting why they were there. "Well..." Alecto mumbled "When Lord Hades sent us to find Sister, we both decided to abandon our mission, we had enough torment as well." Megaera interrupted. Tisiphone nodded quickly. "It would be good to have help to protect you." Alecto shrugged. "I am only here because of Sister, not you." Megaera hissed. "You don't have to be a bitch." I spat. "What did you say?" Megaera asked while one of her Talons appeared and pointed it at me. "Sister!" Alecto exclaimed pushing the other girls arm down. "Did you not hear him!?" Megaera groaned gritting her teeth. "Yes, but you cannot harm mortals, they are fragile!" Alecto argued.

While the two fought, Tisiphone stared at me. "Hey." I greeted waving my hand. She recoiled like I was about hit her. "I guess you're pretty shy, huh?" I sighed. The Fury nodded her head cautiously. "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." I reassured silently with smile. Tisiphone hesitated, then she carefully approached me until she was inches away from my face, and then gently placed her hands on my cheeks "W-what are you-" She cut me off by pulling me towards her and kissing me. After a few seconds, the others noticed. "S-sister!" Megaera shouted. "Hey! No fair!" Alecto screamed. As Tisiphone let me go, she gave a tiny smile, then pulled me into a hug. "What are you doing!?" Megaera yelled. "Get off of him!" Alecto screeched.

"Do you know how late it is!?" Rita interrupted walking down the stairs. She saw the others, and sighed heavily. "Just... Shut up and tell me in the morning." The girl muttered going back to bed.

"What did you do to her!?" Megaera spat. "I-I didn't do anything!" I reassured. "I will destroy you!" The middle sister threatened lunging at me with her gauntlets. But before she could slash me, Alecto appeared in front of me and parried Megaera's slash. "Enough!" The oldest Fury said. "Look at her." She added pointing at Tisiphone, who tightened her arms around me and held me close. "Sister, she has never looked so happy. If you kill him she will never forgive you... And neither will I." Alecto continued. "Fine... He will live, for know..." Megaera groaned as her Talons disappeared...