Chapter XXII

"Hey! Remember when I told you I had a surprise for you? " Rita yelled jumping up from the sofa. "Yeah!?" I gasped being caught completely off guard. "It's a Sunday and the weather's great!" She said. "S-so?" I questioned still a little surprised. "So, we should go to the beach!" Rita laughed flailing her arms around. "You know, that doesn't sound like a bad idea." I quietly agreed. "Of course it doesn't. You just wanna see those Furies in swimsuits." She scorned crossing her arms with a grin. "I can't argue. Plus, it could be a great opportunity for the girls to get out and have fun." I shrugged as I stood up. "Then it's settled. Hey girls, could you come here?" Rita called. The Furies quickly gathered, and Rita explained the plan. "That sounds like fun!" Alecto giggled. Tisiphone nodded and smiled. Megaera also surprising was okay with it too.

"Why is nobody here!? It's so nice out!" Rita asked looking around. "I think this is perfect." I chuckled. "So what do we do now?" Megaera sighed gazing out into the water. "You just have fun!" Alecto answered. "She's right! Now, let's go change. Don't worry, I brought you girls some of my extra swimsuits." Rita replied walking towards some large rocks. "Behind here should work, no peeking!" She yelled pointing at me. "As if!" I answered loudly. "If you do, I'll tell the girls you have a tiny-" I cut her off. "T-that'll be totally unnecessary! I'll just stand way over there!" I laughed uncomfortably. "Thought so! We wont be too long." Rita giggled while the Furies went behind the boulders.

I was staring out into the water when Alecto jumped on to my back. "I feel so much lighter now!" She said happily clinging to me. "Of course you do, you're not wearing that heavy armor anymore!" I snickered letting her down. I then saw her cute two piece, the top half covered a large portion of her chest and was frilly and pink, while the bottom was a simple rose color. "Well? Do you like it?" Alecto wondered spinning around to show me. "I think you look adorable." I replied patting her on the head. I then turned around to see the rest of the girls. "This is probably the best day ever." I whispered examining the rest of them. Rita was in a navy blue one piece, Megaera wore a violet bikini top that tied in the front and a matching pair of bottoms that had string tying around her hips, and Tisiphone was in a simple black bikini, except she showed the most skin, like her suit wasn't supposed to cover her parts, it was to hold them in place.

"I've got it!" I said. They all looked at me. "Despite Alecto being the oldest sister, she looks the youngest, and has the smallest features, while Tisiphone is the youngest, she ironically has the biggest bust and butt, leaving Megaera, the middle sister, with average sizes." I announced. "You just realized that?" The blonde girl giggled. "Why you..." Megaera hissed grabbing me and tossing me into the water. "Lighten up! He's just being a teenage guy." Rita protested. "Fine, but did we really need to wear these?" Megaera groaned as I sloshed out of the water grinning. "Funny story actually, Alecto's swimsuit is actually one I wore when I was a kid, yours is just an extra one of mine, and Tisiphone is wearing one that I bought hoping I would grow into it, but I was obviously wrong." Rita laughed. "What is so funny about Sister?" Megaera asked. "I mean, look at these things!" Rita exclaimed grabbing Tisiphone's chest abruptly. The youngest Fury turned bright red and whined. "A-alright! That's crossing the line!" I staggered crawling out of the water. "Oh calm down, now if you were doing it-" Megaera interrupted her. "You think I would let him live if he did?" She hissed. "But what if Sister and him already...?" Alecto mumbled. The middle Fury slowly turned to face me and the youngest sister. "Well, have you?" She muttered. Tisiphone shook her hands and head wildly. "Nope. I wouldn't dare touch your innocent sister." I snickered. Megaera gritted her teeth then slammed her knee into my stomach. "You knew that would end badly." She sighed quietly into my ear as I fell over. "Sister! You didn't need to hit him that hard!" Alecto yelled running to my side. "He will be fine, he is no weakling." Megaera whispered crossing her arms. "You really got me..." I coughed. She rolled her eyes. "Hey, why don't you stay and make sure he's alright, and the rest of us will go for a dip." Rita suggested pointing at Tisiphone. The youngest sister nodded.

We sat under an umbrella we brought and on a large towel. "So... I presume you know about my past...?" Tisiphone whispered while resting her head on my lap. "W-what makes you say that?" I gasped silently. "The mere fact that you called me innocent... A-also I know my Sisters must have told you... Along with my reaction to you touching my leg... It would be easy to find out..." She sighed quietly. "Okay fine, I know. But I don't care, Hades won't ever lay a hand on you again." I replied watching as Rita, Alecto and Megaera splashed around. "But... Y-you are lying..." She said trembling. "Why do you say that?" I asked putting my hand on her head. "Lord Hades will eventually come to collect us, and... Kill you and the other girl..." Tisiphone whispered starting to cry. "You're too emotional. That just means we have to fight extra hard to win." I assured wiping the tears from her face. "T-that is impossible..." She sobbed putting her hand over her mouth. "Quiet." I sighed picking her up and hugging her. She continued to cry silently into my shoulder until the others noticed. Rita jogged out of the water to investigate, but was stopped by the other Furies. They talked for a moment then went back to the water. "Come on, let's join the fun." I murmured into her ear. Tisiphone agreed, but only after I kissed her on the cheek....