Chapter XVIII

"Well Rita and I are off to school-" Before I could finish, Alecto ran to my side. "You did not forget about me, did you!?" She whined dressed in Rita's old school attire. I do have to admit, it made her look even cuter than usual. We decided to only take the oldest sister to see how it goes for the first day, since she was so excited. "Oh... Right. Anyway, Megaera, Tisiphone, be good while we're gone. We'll be a while." I chuckled waving to the remaining Furies.

"I cannot wait to meet all the other mortals!" Alecto giggled as we walked to school. "Just don't act like that when we get there, people will think you're a weirdo..." I answered. "Stop being so cynical!" Rita scolded punching me in the arm. "I don't even know what that means!" I objected. "Whatever, you just can't stand the thought of Alecto getting it on with some other guy." She laughed. "S-shut up!" I blurted loudly. "What does she mean...?" Alecto asked interrupting us. "N-nothing..." I groaned. "Okay!" The Fury giggled. "You guys didn't forget about me, did you!? Wait, you two are a thing now, right?" Neal exclaimed running up to us. "Yup, he's all mine now!" Rita laughed grabbing my hand. "Nice! Looks like you won't die alone after all! Also, where the hell have you been? I tried calling all break!" He teased giving me a high five. "Yeah, sorry about that. But look on the bright side, you'll probably end up lonely." I mocked. "You think so? I've had girls before you know." He argued pushing up his shades. "But what happened?" I chuckled. "That's not the point. More importantly, you do know there's someone hiding behind you, right?" Neal pointed out in a snide tone. "Oh, I guess I forgot to introduce you to Alecto, she's new here so I'm just showing her around." I gasped moving out of the way. The small girl looked horrified, she was shaking. Neal took a look at her and sighed. "Looks like she doesn't like me... I'll leave you lovers alone, catch you later!" He coughed awkwardly walking away. "What was that about?" I asked the tiny girl who was just calming down. "H-he... Please keep him away... I-I..." She stuttered. 'What's going on with her...?' I thought comforting her.

As we got to school, everyone was staring at us while we walked down the halls and murmuring to each other. "That small one's pretty cute." One guy said to another. "How many girls does that guy need?" Some girls groaned quietly. I didn't know what to do, so I started to walk faster. Rita and Alecto soon followed.

"Everyone's talking about us..." Rita sighed putting her back to a locker. "But not in a good way." I added. "I like it here!" Alecto giggled. Rita and I sighed at the girl's comment. She recoiled. "I gotta go to the bathroom..." I mumbled. "Me too!" Alecto yelled. "No. Stay with Rita and keep quiet." I ordered. "O-okay..." Alecto said stepping back. 'Probably could have been a bit nicer...' I thought making my way to the guys washroom...