Chapter IX

Rita ended up in the hospital with the excuse being it was a bear attack, so now it was just me and the Furies...

I walked into my room and slammed the door out of worry and frustration. "Damn..." I murmured taking a seat at the edge of my bed. I sat in silence for a couple minutes until I heard a rustling noise come from my closet. "What the...?" I muttered approaching the closet. I opened it swiftly and sitting there, was Tisiphone with her face in her knees. "What are you doing?" I sighed squatting to meet her hight. She raised her head but didn't answer, she was silently crying. "H-hey, what's the matter?" I asked calmly making sure not to scare her. "I-I am sorry... I only wanted to protect you..." Tisiphone whimpered. "It wasn't your fault... Don't beat yourself up about it, you didn't know. I shouldn't have freaked like that... I'm sorry." I reassured helping her out of the closet. "Do you... Hate me...?" Tisiphone asked with a unstable tone. "Weren't you listening? Of course I don't. Just don't do anything like that again." I sighed wiping her tears from her cheek. She gently put her hand on top of mine and held it there. "I will not..." The Fury nodded pulling herself together. "Come on, let's go make sure everyone knows what happened." I said opening my door. "Yes... Do you think that girl will hate me now...?" The youngest sister wondered following me. "If you just explain everything to her, she won't hate you. But, she won't forgive you so easily." I yawned. "Oh..." Tisiphone mewed grabbing hold of my arm. "I guess I'll have to explain." I chuckled after a pause. "I think things are gonna get way more interesting around here now." I stated. The Fury asked why. "Well it's an official harem now. Three girls all want my love." I informed listening to Tisiphone's bare feet hit the floor. "Is that... An issue...?" The girl whispered. "Nope, it's actually the best thing ever." I grinned fist pumping. The youngest Fury giggled silently. "I agree... This will surely be interesting..." She mumbled hugging me tighter...