Chapter V

I woke up at around 12:30pm. Good thing I didn't have school. "It must have all been a dream..." I sighed in relief. But then I noticed a tiny girl asleep hugging my arm. "Or not." I grunted.

She looked so cute when she was sleeping, "I wonder if she was telling the truth last night..." I thought. Then I wiggled my arm a bit, and Alecto whined quietly. "It's time to wake up." I said shaking my arm again. "No..." She answered softly still half asleep. I sighed and tried to free my arm from the girl's grasp, but I woke her up. The Fury yawned and sat up. "Was my arm a good pillow?" I mocked. "Yes." Alecto giggled. "Oh. That's good... I think." I grumbled admitting defeat.

"How am I going to explain you to Rita?" I asked myself while sitting on the edge of my bed. "Who is Rita?" The small girl wondered as she rested her head on my shoulders from behind. "She's my friend, she lives here too." I replied. "Are you only friends?" Alecto whispered into my ear. "Y-yeah... At least I think so..." I answered. "Yay! Then you are all mine!" She laughed wrapping her arms around my chest. "T-that wasn't part of the agreement." I protested. "Oh well..." Alecto winked.

"Hey, It's me." Rita said knocking on my door. Before I could answer her, Alecto did instead. "Stat your business." Rita hesitated for a moment. "You didn't tell me we had guests... Let alone a chick." She muttered. We both said nothing. "I'm coming in!" The girl outside shouted.

"So what you're telling me is... Alecto is a Fury that escaped Hades, and now she wants to live with us?" Rita asked trying to figure out the situation. "You are correct." Alecto replied. The blonde didn't answer for a good half a minute. "You could have just said if there was another girl!" Rita yelled as she was about to slap me. All of a sudden, the Fury grabbed Rita's wrist with one of her Talons before the blonde could hit me. "W-what...?" Rita gasped. "If you dare lay a hand on him, I will slaughter you. That was our deal." Alecto growled pointing her other gauntlet at Rita. "Hey! That's enough!" I commanded. She sighed, then let go of Rita's wrist. The blonde staggered back and held her wrist. "I... Fine... You can have him." She whispered leaving the room and slamming the door. We sat in silence for a minute then I stood up. "I better sort things out with her..." I groaned. "Did I do something bad?" Alecto asked. "Yes." I responded bluntly. The Fury grunted while crossing her arms. "Stay here." I ordered as I exited my room.

"Can I come in?" I asked while knocking on her door. "Why aren't you with your girlfriend?" She questioned from inside her room. "She's not my girlfriend! Y-you are! I think..." I argued. Rita didn't reply. 'This could be bad.' I thought. Then the door opened. "Idiot." She mumbled blushing while slapping me across the face. "What was that for!?" I asked holding my cheek. "That's because I couldn't hit you earlier." She laughed as she hugged me. "I guess I'll let you off easy this time..." I said hugging her back. "Now please tell me about why Alecto threatened to kill me earlier." She demanded still embracing me. "It's a bit complicated." I chuckled...