Chapter XXI

"I do not understand why I must go with you." Megaera protested. "Because you need to get out more. Plus you'd get bored if we left you here alone." Rita answered. "Fair enough, but are these uniforms really necessary? I feel defenceless without my armor." The Fury sighed examining her school attire. "Yes, and don't worry, school is perfectly safe. Meaning you're all forbidden from using your Talons." I informed. "And what if we do?" Megaera laughed. "You will feel me wrath!" I yelled. She rolled her eyes, but the two other Furies nodded obediently.

We were just about to leave when Rita stopped us. "Wait! How about a picture before we go? You know, for like a keepsake?" She asked pulling out her phone. We all agreed (except for Megaera) and huddled up to fit it the photo. "3...2...1!" Rita said snapping the picture. "I'll send it to you later." Rita giggled. "Sure, now let's not let these girls be late on their fist day!" I replied running out the door, unaware we still had plenty of time.

"Well, I'm apparently the first guy to have a harem at this school..." I stated taking a bite out of my sandwich. "Oh poor you! You just have to deal with a bunch of girls completely loving you." Rita laughed while playfully punching me. "It's way harder than it looks entertaining you girls." I replied pushing her. "But you enjoy us, right?" Alecto whined. I didn't answer. "Well?" Megaera asked sounding annoyed. Everyone was glancing at me curiously. Even Tisiphone (Who was hugging my arm like usual) looked up at me. "Ha ha! Of course I do! You girls are the best!" I chuckled. Then everyone (except Megaera) started laughing.

I walked into the washroom and I saw Neal doing the obvious. "Hey! So you picked up two more, huh?" He congratulated. "Yeah, you think it's weird?" I asked using the thing next to him. "Not really, you're just running a harem. I mean, you could share a girl or two, right?" He snickered zipping up his pants. "I don't think they'd like that, but good try though." I answered finishing up. "That's cool. Hey, mind if I come and meet those other babes?" Neal wondered washing his hands. I thought back to how Alecto reacted to him and decided it wouldn't be a good idea. "Sorry dude, they're pretty shy. Plus I need some time alone with my girls, you know?" I shrugged washing mine. "You literally have any other time to hang out with them. I wasn't really asking." He laughed crossing his arms. "I guess I don't really have a choice..." I grumbled walking out of the washroom. "Nope." Neal replied following me.

"Hey Neal!" Rita greeted. "Hey there, mind introducing me to your friends?" He waved sitting down. "Oh, this is Megaera." She informed pointing to the middle sister, who was glaring harshly and clenching her fists. "This is Tisiphone." Rita added motioning towards the youngest Fury, who looked like she could start crying at any moment. "Those are some unique names... Nice to meet you girls!" Neal replied holding out his hand. The girls didn't move, only stared. "I'll give you a hundred bucks if you could bring a girl that'll actually talk to me." He yawned elbowing me in the stomach. "I don't know what's up with them, Alecto's usually pretty talkative..." I apologized scratching my arm. We looked over the smallest girl and saw she was staring at the ground. "Am I really that bad?" Neal sighed sniffing himself. "N-no! They're just not feeling to well..." Rita laughed uncomfortably. "Alright, you better tend to your girls. Maybe we could hang out another time?" He said standing up and flicking up his glasses. "Definitely." I promised giving him a high five as he left.

As soon as Neal left, tears started to go down Tisiphone's cheeks. I walked over to her and sat down. She immediately clung to me and sniffled into my chest. "What the hell is going on!?" Rita yelled. "S-something is wrong with him..." Megaera murmured still shaken. Soon after the sisters regained their composure, the bell rang. "We should probably run, we shouldn't be late today!" I shouted getting up and sprinting towards out school while the girls ran beside me.