Chapter XII

"So you have them all now, huh?" Rita yawned with her arm still bandaged up from Tisiphone's claw. "W-what?" I questioned. "Don't act stupid. Alecto told me everything." She sighed crossing her arms. "Damn..." I muttered. "Can't I leave you alone without having to worry about you!?" Rita groaned. "What do you mean by 'worry'?" I whispered. "I..." The girl mumbled. "I'm just... Jealous I guess..." She continued. "I don't know what to say..." I answered after a few seconds. "You've been spending a lot of time with those girls..." She murmured. "Since the Furies arrived, you and I..." The blonde whispered. Before she could finish, Alecto kicked open Rita's door. "You just want him to yourself!" The small Fury yelled pointing her finger at Rita. "Of course I do! He's my boyfriend! I'm not supposed to share him with other girls!" Rita argued pointing her finger back at Alecto. "But..." The Fury mumbled lowering her arm. "You cannot take him!" She added running to me and hugging me. "I will not let you!" The smaller girl shouted hugging me ridiculously hard. Rita and I didn't say anything. "If you do... I will rip you to pieces!" Alecto threatened. "That is enough, Sister." The middle Fury said sternly as she walked into the room. Alecto sniffled and let me go after a long hesitation. "You and my Sister share a close bond, so I will forgive you for causing this." Megaera bellowed while glaring harshly at me. I nodded nervously. "But I love him!" Rita interrupted standing up. "Rita..." I gasped quietly. "So do I!" Alecto yelled clenching her fists. "Sister!" The other Fury blurted. Rita and Alecto stood there, staring at each other. Suddenly, I felt a tug at my shirt sleeve. I looked and saw Tisiphone staring back at me with a small frown. "It's okay..." I murmured patting her on the head. "No, it is not. I have never seen Sister like this before... I am unsure what will happen." Megaera sighed. Tisiphone wrapped her arms around mine and put her face in my shoulder. "She was kidding about the whole 'rip you to pieces' thing, right?" I laughed uncomfortably. Megaera only shrugged.

"I guess we'll just have to share him then..." Rita growled. "Fine..." Alecto agreed pouting. I sighed and left the room with Tisiphone still attached to me. As we walked down the hall to the kitchen, the youngest sister suddenly kissed me on the cheek. "What was that for?" I asked. "I-I love you too..." She replied softly. I smiled blushing and patted her on the head...