Chapter XIV

"Come on!" I heard Rita exclaim as I awoke from sleep. "What is it!? Also stop waking me up with yelling!" I yelled looking around frantically. "What exactly were you up to last night?" She questioned angrily. "What are you taking about...?" I grumbled. "I'm talking about her." Rita sighed pointing at Megaera, who was passed out on my lap. "I can explain." I reassured after a moment. "Fine. Make it quick." Rita demanded. I sighed, then told her everything.

"So you didn't do anything naughty?" Rita asked looking down at the still sleeping Megaera. "How many times do I have to say it, despite them only wearing... Miminal clothing, I won't do anything like that with them." I murmured putting my hand on the Fury's head, which woke her up. "Y-yes...?" She wondered still drowsy. "Sleep well?" Rita mocked. "W-what...?" Megaera murmured. It took her a second, but then she remembered last night. "T-that never happened!" The middle Fury yelled blushing and sitting up. "I was tired!" She added grabbing me by the collar of my shirt. "Calm down! I didn't do anything to deserve this!" I begged. "You're being over dramatic." The blonde sighed. "And you're ruining the moment." I muttered. Megaera groaned and let go of me. "Hey, after you're done with your little moment, we need to go shopping." Rita laughed forcefully. "You sure you can go? What about your arm?" I asked. "It'll be fine as long as I don't carry anything. That's why you're coming with me, plus I'm not about to leave my boyfriend alone with three girls... Again." She replied pointing at me. "B-but..." I mumbled in protest. "I wasn't asking." Rita glared.

"Okay, we'll be back in a while, just don't destroy the house." I told the Furies, who were seeing us off. "There's leftovers in the fridge if you get hungry, we won't be long." Rita added. They nodded. "Bye." I sighed. Alecto blew a kiss, Tisiphone waved back and Megaera smiled at me...