Chapter XXIV

"I hope you know that you're gonna have to chose one of us eventually, right?" Rita sighed drinking some juice. "I couldn't do that." I replied taking her juice box and drinking some. "Hey! One day, someone will want you all to themselves, and you won't be able to satisfy her while dealing with other girls!" She growled swiping her drink away. "You are simply angry because you know he would choose me." Alecto interrupted. "As if! We've known each other for way longer than any of you." Rita defended. "That means nothing, unless you can satisfy his needs..." The tiny girl purred poking me in the chest. I stayed silent because they probably needed to sort this out themselves, and I'll admit it was pretty fun to watch. "Are you saying you could do better with those bug-bites?" Rita laughed. "Unfair!" Alecto argued crossing her arms. "If he only wanted a busty chest, he would clearly want Sister over you!" She added pointing and the girl sleeping on my arm. "B-but he doesn't care about that! Right?" Rita yelled looking at me. Alecto also glanced at me. 'This is definitly an issue...' I thought. "Of course I don't care about that." I reassured. "I think you are only saying that." Megaera sighed. "You're not helping!" I groaned staring at the middle sister. She chuckled slightly as the two continued bickering. "This is more entertaining than it should be." The Fury added grinning. "I agree, but shouldn't we do something?' I replied stretching. "No, Sister is only toying with her." Megaera yawned leaning against the huge oak tree beside me. "I bet he only thought of you as a friend until you forced yourself on him." Alecto exclaimed. Rita recoiled at her comment harshly. "So you did, correct?" The oldest sister snickered folding her arms. Rita gritted her teeth and glared at the smaller girl. The Fury quickly looked shocked. "Like you can talk. You appeared on the doorstep in the middle of the night and convinced him to let you stay. Like a cat in the rain wanting you to let it in, you can't say no." Rita spat looking at the grass. Alecto was freaking out and glancing at us. "That is enough!" Megaera interrupted. "You two should never argue like that. The situation is already stressful enough." She continued. The girls sighed simultaneously nodded to each other and started eating their lunches. "That was totally out of character." I stated patting the middle sister on the head. "This is no time to squabble amongst ourselves." She growled swatting my hand away. "Yeah, Hades could come at any moment..." I replied digging through my bag for something to eat. Then Tisiphone tightened her grip around my arm. She must have woken uo from the argument. 'Nice work, idiot. Like she needed reminding...' I thought. "Here." I sighed pulling a soda out of my bag. The youngest sister tilted her head slightly. "Drink it." I repeated opening it with a fizz. Tisiphone cautious took the can. She shivered bringing it closer to her mouth. After only a single sip, she gave it back to me. The youngest sister whined with a sour expression on her face. "Really...?" I mumbled taking a drink myself. "Yeah, there's nothing wrong with it... How can you not like soda?" I wondered staring at the Fury blankly. "Let me try!" Alecto insisted taking the soft drink. She sipped it and immediately got an excited look in her eyes, then before I knew it, she was chugging the pop like it was the only thing she had to drink for days. "Hey! Save some for me!" I yelled swiping the can from her. "That was the most delightful thing I have ever had!" Alecto exclaimed catching her breath. "Do you think she's gonna explode or something...?" Rita asked poking me in the ribs. "Most likely." Megaera answered for me. We all chuckled a little and enjoyed the rest of our lunches...