one

"Stop oh my god Jeongin. I just have to get my books I'll catch up with you in a bit," Seungmin smiled at his friend, twisting his locker combination in and popping the lock off.

He swung open his locker and grabbed his books and his pencil case ready for first period when a familiar sneer was shot in his direction.

"How's the schools snitch doing today? Probably horrible have you seen what he's wearing?" Hyunjin jeered, earning his gaggle of friends to laugh halfheartedly.

"I'm in uniform. Unlike some people I follow school rules. And for the last time I'm not a damn snitch," Seungmin replied sarcastically, turning to look at them after shutting his locker.

"I'm in uniform too!" Hyunjin shouted in fake offence.

"Converse aren't appropriate school shoes, socks must be seen above the ankle, all buttons on your shirt must be done up and its winter you should be wearing a tie. I should report you," Seungmin clicked his tongue looking Hyunjin up and down and pointing out some of the aspects wrong with his uniform.

"Not a damn snitch, he says," Hyunjin mocked.

"Anyway I have somewhere to be later snitch. I'll catch up with you guys at lunch alright."

"Class is the other way Hyunjin, you have math," Seungmin rolled his eyes, trailing subconsciously behind Hyunjin.

"Not goin' to class," he shrugged.

"You'll get in trouble, ditching isn't allowed."

"Of course you'd know, snitch."

"I'm not a sni-"

"Where do the two of you think you're going!" The deputy principal shouted, stepping out of her office.

"Maccas, well I am. Don't know about him though," Hyunjin replied nonchalantly.

Seungmin, only just realising he'd followed Hyunjin to the front of the school, stood in shock as the deputy glared at him.

"Miss I was just trying to conv-"

"Quiet! Both of you should be in class right now, I expected this from you Hyunjin but Seungmin, you're not usually like this," she interrupted once again.

"I-I swear miss I was only trying to-"

"After school detention for truanting boys, if you don't attend, consequences will ensue now back to class. And proper uniform tomorrow Hwang," she sighed pinching the bridge of her nose.

The boys turned on their heels and made there way to the classrooms. Albeit rather shakily and furious in Seungmin's case.

"Its all your fault snitch, I was hungry as shit," Hyunjin mumbled.

"My fault?! Oh really it was my fault?! I've never had a detention in my life and now I don't even have an in school one but I have to stay back and sit in silence when I could be home studying!" Seungmin spat, venom dripping from each word.

"Later snitch this is my class," replied Hyunjin monotonously, ignoring Seungmin's words.

Seungmin fumed as he stormed his way to his classroom. He stood in front of the door trying to regain his ragged breath as he knocked quietly before entering.

"Seungmin you're late that's not usually like you, Is there an issue?"

'Hwang Hyunjin.' "No miss, sorry miss. It won't happen again I promise," he bowed slightly before grumpily making his way to his desk next to Jeongin and slumping in his seat.

"What's up, you look like you could breathe fire?" Jeongin asked, voice a low whisper.

"Well when I do make sure I'm facing Hwang Hyunjin so I burn him to crisp," Seungmin huffed.

~~~~

I hope this book turns out okay! I suck at writing chapters I'm better at texting AU's what have I set myself up for??

Failure most likely whoops