eighteen

Party Outfits woot woot ^^
Also cruisers are flavoured vodka if you were wondering :) plus blueberry vv

there is drinking in this chapter so if you're not comfortable with underage alcohol usage then I suggest maybe skipping this chapter?~~~~

~~~~

The rest of the week rolled by and Felix, Jeongin and Chan were sat on Seungmin's bed as he rummaged through his cupboard, looking for something he could wear to Minho's party, "what the fuck do I wear to a party I'm so overwhelmed," he whined as Felix walked over and picked up a pair of black skinny jeans, a denim jacket and a vibrant red shirt and thrusted them at Seungmin before pointing to the bathroom to go get changed.

"By the day did I tell you, you look really cute," said Chan as he looked Jeongin up and down, earning the cutest smile and shade of blush from Jeongin.

Seungmin walked back into the room, wary look stuck on his face, "do I look too, I dunno, flamboyant?" He said twirling in front of his mirror.

Felix shook his head and patted Seungmin on the back, "I'm literally wearing a shredded jacket. You're fine."

"Are overalls too childish?" Jeongin asked, now doubting his outfit to which Chan shook his head with a small pout, "no they make you look adorable, don't change."

The boys grabbed their things and walked down the stairs shouting their goodbyes at Seungmin's mother. They clambered into Chan's car and made their way to Minho's house. They pulled up and got out, walking up to the front door, after arguing for a bit about who would knock it was Felix that was put to the challenge. Raping his knuckles on the door and waiting for a bit, the door opened and Changbin, glass bottle of watermelon flavoured vodka in hand, opened the door, blatantly looking Felix up and down before making eye contact with him, "cute, come in," he breathed grabbing Felix by the hand and pulling him in. Felix looking behind his shoulder, wide eyed at his friends as they followed him in.

They were pulled through the house and lead out the sliding glass door to the backyard, fairy lights strung up through trees and around light posts and fences. They walked over to the small group of people and sat down, being greeted by an already tipsy Jisung seated on Minho's lap, "you guys were invited to pres that's why there's no one here yet," Woojin said, leaning over his chair and downing another shot of tequila.

"What's pres?" Jeongin asked, sitting on a chair cushion on the ground.

"Pre drinks, usually happen before you go out clubbing but now were doing it here, this place is going to fill up quickly in an hour," Changbin explained, sitting next to Felix on a wicker two person chair and handing a pineapple cruiser to Felix, who accepted but held it in his hands, unsure whether he should drink it.

Chan opened the cooler next to the table and pulled out a beer, popping the lid and taking a large gulp then returning to sit next to Jeongin. Changbin looked at Felix who was looking at the bottle with hesitancy, "you know we aren't going to pressure you so you don't have to drink it, we do have other non alcoholic drinks," he whispered with a smile as he placed his hand on Felix's knee and gave it a reassuring squeeze. Apparently that was all the confirmation he needed because next minute he'd downed half of it. Changbin looked at him shocked, "wow that was hot," he whispered, earning an award winning grin from Felix, Changbin's heart fluttering in his chest.