eleven

The rest of the weekend was spent in bed and on his phone, Seungmin got up every now and then to wash his uniform or go to the toilet or get more snacks but other than those he never really left his room.

Then the dreaded start of the new school week returned and he found himself hastily rushing out the door and down to school for sleeping in just those few minutes extra. Unfortunately he still had detention until Wednesday but on the bright side Hyunjin finished his detentions last Friday, meaning the afternoons were going to peaceful and quiet for Seungmin.

He rushed into school and up to his locker, pulling out a few books that he'd need for the day, oblivious to the weird stares and snarky comments being tossed around by other students behind his back. Sure he was used to them for his reputation as the schools pet but there were more than usual today, however they seemed to go unnoticed by Seungmin as he made his way to his first classroom.

Since his classroom was quite far away from the rest of the school he didn't quite expect to see Jisung cautiously stumble out of a janitors closet across from his classroom, his hair disheveled and cheeks a deep red, obviously he hadn't noticed Seungmin standing there because when he'd turned around his eyes widened to the size of basketballs.

"Seungmin! I didn't expect to see you here! What are you doing?" He shouted a lot louder than he should've as he weirdly kicked the door of the closet.

"What were you doing in there? And why do you look like you've just ran through a bush?" He asked confusedly, walking over to the cupboard to check what was in there.

Jisung stepped in front of the door, blocking it from Seungmin being able to enter as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, "erh you don't want to go in there, I just uhm- no someone erh- I think someone threw up in there!"

"So why were you in there?"

"Because I was- hey! No!" Exclaimed Jisung as Seungmin dragged him out of the way by his arm and quickly opened the cupboard.

"Oh my god, Minho? What were you two doi- ew," Seungmin said, not needing to be told judging from how red and swollen Minho's lips were and only now just noticing the small redish-purple marks just visible under Jisungs shirt collar.

"Nonono we weren't fucking or anything, we just made out, a lot, actually I went to his house yesterday and we-"

"Minho! Not helping!" Jisung whisper-shouted when he saw the look of horror spread across Seungmin's face.

"Are you two dating?" Seungmin asked, blinking confusedly.

"Well, yes and no?"

"Eh its weird," they said simultaneously.

Seungmin motioning for one of them to explain, Jisung spoke up, "we both really like each other but we only started talking Saturday and we don't want to rush anything."

"He says with hickeys on his collarbone as he just stepped out of a closet he made out in," Seungmin laughed.

"At least I've come out of the closet, unlike you," Jisung said cheekily as he ran off quickly, Minho's and his hands intertwined as the two giggled down the hall.

He hadn't told anyone he was gay, hell he didn't even know if he was, he knew if he was he would be supported. His aunty currently had a wife (well they weren't married because same sex marriage isn't legal in Korea yet but they loved each other enough) and her and his mother were still the best of friends so his mother would be okay if he was gay. But was he? He'd never had a boyfriend nor a girlfriend. He wasn't opposed to the idea of dating a male but he was awkward around girls, after all he went to an all boys school and had never really encountered a female. Sure he's had a few come up to him when he'd been out at the mall with his friends and ask for his number and he's always politely declined but he's never been attracted to females.

The shrill ring of the bell pulled him from his thoughts as he prepared himself for first and second period, stepping into the classroom and seating himself at his desk with a small groan