four

Seungmin walked into the musty, old classroom and sat at the very front, ensuring Hyunjin would not sit near him considering "his desk" was at the back.

Apparently Hyunjin had other plans because he sat right next to Seungmin once more.

"I thought your seat was over th-"

"Heard you got into a fight with a senior today. What's happened to you snitch? You've changed."

"It wasn't a fight someone just vandalised his locker and blamed it on me, why would anyone do that!"

"Don't know, don't care."

"I have to go clean it now anyways," Seungmin said making his way to the teachers desk to inform him.

Luckily they had a different teacher today, a much older, nicer man who should probably retire soon considering he was fast asleep.

"If he wakes up tell him I'm cleaning the- you know what nevermind. Don't say anything because you'll make something up," Seungmin interrupted himself, walking out the door.

"Have fun cleaning the dicks I drew!" Hyunjin shouted just as the door clicked shut.

Too say Seungmin was seeing red was an understatement by far, red was leaking out of his pores. He inhaled shakily and walked towards the locker.

'No one will believe he did it if I tell them, they'll think I'm trying to get out of cleaning and detention'

'Why would he do that though? Its not like I've done anything to him besides get mad'

'He's gotten mad too and he's the reason I'm in detention in the first place! What's his damn problem'

'I swear on my life if this doesn't come off I'm bashing my head in with it'

Seungmin stopped his internal conversation with himself upon seeing the cold grey metal of the locker, an assortment of different dicks scattered across it in thick black sharpie.

'Can penis's really bend at a revolutionary angle?'

'What's a mop sucking cunt head?'

The longer he stared the more confused he became at how weirdly skilled Hyunjin was at drawing dicks.

After around forty-five minutes he'd finished scrubbing and had managed to erase most of it, unfortunately half of the graffiti was still there except slightly faded.

For it being the middle of winter and almost snowing, Seungmin was sweating from all the work he had done.

He put all the supplies back in the janitors closet just down the hall and grabbed his bag, eager to get home and not have to deal with Hyunjin at least until tomorrow afternoon.

~~~~

'I swear on my life if this doesn't come off I'm bashing my head in with it'

Big mood