six

Nothing interesting happened yesterday afternoon in detention. There was another kid in there with them so they resorted to making small remarks here and there when the teacher wasn't paying attention.

Other than that it went by smoothly and Seungmin only had tomorrow and then it was the weekend.

"Guys its snowing today, we have to sit inside," Felix complained.

"Buts there's always so many people in there ugh," Jisung groaned.

They made their way into the cafeteria, pushing through the crowds of students trying to find a place to sit.

Seungmin, not paying any attention to where he was going, bumped into one of the teachers, knocking her folders out of her hand and onto the floor.

"Seungmin could you get those please," she sighed.

"Yes, I'm very sorry!" Seungmin exclaimed, picking up the papers and handing them over.

He rejoined his friends now at the end of the large room, dropping his bag and climbing over the chair.

"Hey snitch! Snitch! I'm talking to you snitch!" Seungmin heard from somewhere in the room.

Turning around to begrudgingly face Hyunjin, he plastered a smile on his face.

"Yes, Hwang? What is it?" He asked.

"I wonder if you're as obedient in bed as you are with the teachers. Probably why they all like you eh?" Hyunjin yelled at the top of his lungs, all the students cackling wildly at how red Seungmin had become.

"You absolute asshole!"

"I hate you! I can't believe you could say something like that! Honestly fuck you!" Seungmin shouted, grabbing his bag and storming out of the cafeteria away from the students, crippled with laughter.

"Should we go after him?" Chan asked.

"Yeah I will," Jeongin said, getting up and following Seungmin.

"What a dick," Felix groaned, shovelling snacks into his mouth as he glared at Hyunjin.

"Minnie wait!" Jeongin yelled trying to catch up to a fuming Seungmin.

"The whole school was laughing at me Jeongin, I'm a laughing stock that's all I'll ever be because apparently trying my best is completely fucking hilarious to anyone and everyone," Seungmin whispered, finally slowing his pace.

"Don't listen to him Minnie, he's just a-a butthead," Jeongin explained, patting himself on the back for his insult.

"Its hard not to when he shouts it across the entire damn school. Everyone probably thinks I'm a whore or something now," Seungmin groaned.

"Why would they?" He gasped.

"I get good grades and the teachers like me Jeongin do the math of hormonal teenagers," he said, raking his fingers through his hair.

"I fucking hate him!" Seungmin shouted, kicking the wall next to him out of bubbling anger.

"Shit my toe!" He hissed gripping onto his foot.

Jeongin just pouted as he wrapped his arms around Seungmin, pulling him in for a warm hug.

Jeongin was always kind to everyone, even if they were bullying him he still smiled and treated everyone like they were royalty.

Seungmin loved him, not romantically but more like a little brother or a friend you've known since you were five.

He knows what to say when your upset but if he doesn't he'll just hug you, one of those hugs that make you forget all your problems. Seungmin needed this hug right now.

"Make it through detention then message us, you're still coming tonight yeah?" Jeongin asked.

"Yeah I am, I wouldn't miss staying at Jisungs, have you seen his room? My mum would never let me have a ps4 in there!" Seungmin exclaimed, feeling better from Jeongin's hug.